Wolfhound/Greyhound x Pitbull Terrier. (I'm in Canada; dont kill me)

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think what we have here is a naive person, who got a rescue dog from a pound or something, briefly read up about lurchers on wikipedia, then talked to a few local hunters about hunting in the locali

Here you go J.DOG, as I mentioned in the other thread - a pic of my pups dad, who has equal content - 50/50 wolfhound greyhound. He is one of the strongest dogs I have ever met, once saw him kill a c

Wow! Thanks so much for sharing your photos. I love that dog. Looks like a really powerful dog to me. Ever done weightpull with him? Even a small dirt-bike tire? If not I would love to see this dog

Posted Images

wolverines? aren't they known to attack bears,packs of wolves & prey on Lynx? :blink:

them wolverines are sick fuckers ravages :diablo: just like them honeybadgers fearless little b*****ds would not mind a honey badger x with a greyhound ha ha ha :laugh:

I know some body in south africa who hunts honey badgers will bull terriers. All his dogs have ears missing,lips missings and scarred up really bad but they seem to get the job done from the video i've seen.

Ever seen a cougar in Ireland?

No. But I have seen Leprechauns and they are more than matched by 2 large well hunted weight-pull dogs.

Was the cougar shot, fell out of a tree dead or dying, and then the dogs throttled its neck? If so, then a Jack Russell could do that.

Do you think we are fools?

I tend to agree with cuagusgiorra(btw does that mean dog and a hare) there are dogs that could take on a cougar but not a 200lb prime health animal and come out with barely a scratch(which is what the picture seems to show) any how nice dogs, just no need for the overstatments

I tend to agree with cuagusgiorra(btw does that mean dog and a hare) there are dogs that could take on a cougar but not a 200lb prime health animal and come out with barely a scratch(which is what the picture seems to show) any how nice dogs, just no need for the overstatments

I'm not so sure i think a 200lb cougar beats a dog in every way.

wolverines? aren't they known to attack bears,packs of wolves & prey on Lynx? :blink:

them wolverines are sick fuckers ravages :diablo: just like them honeybadgers fearless little b*****ds would not mind a honey badger x with a greyhound ha ha ha :laugh:

I know some body in south africa who hunts honey badgers will bull terriers. All his dogs have ears missing,lips missings and scarred up really bad but they seem to get the job done from the video i've seen.

bet its a right battle :boxing:

bet its a right battle :boxing:

top stuff mate, his dogs have the heart of a lion, the eye of the tiger and the bollocks of king kong. One of his bull's went up against a female leopard and lost an eye but atleast it didn't lose its life and from what my pal said his dog gave as good as he got. If i ever lived in africa again i would be banging on his door for a pup. :thumbs:

it means hound and hare af far as i know pal

Dont believe a dog will do cougar.not in full health.

if the dogs tree,d it and shot-wounded fell to ground yes.but not in full health on its back being throated by a dog,more than a oppurtunity for it to kill with the claws to a dogs soft area .dogs only got one line of attack or defence.cougar two.

do you do much with the mongol bow?.