is a deerhound x as good as they say

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's the truth fella your a copper if you have nothing to hide why are my posts being edited??????????????????????

Theres good and bad in any cross,i would never say they are the dog of choice now days for rabbits or ferreting or the dog of choice pre-ban for hares or even the dog of choice for vermin control i sometimes wonder what catergory they do fit into,i think they are just a personel choice cross each to there own kind of thing and ive got a young lurcher here with half its blood being deerhound :laugh: p.s feck knows where that face has come from or how to delete it lol :tongue2:

Theres good and bad in any cross,i would never say they are the dog of choice now days for rabbits or ferreting or the dog of choice pre-ban for hares or even the dog of choice for vermin control i sometimes wonder what catergory they do fit into,i think they are just a personel choice cross each to there own kind of thing and ive got a young lurcher here with half its blood being deerhound :laugh: p.s feck knows where that face has come from or how to delete it lol :tongue2:

How much saluki has it got in it....I forgot how much you said L?

artic has photoshopped the second photo, both dogs were being run out of the field by an angry buck rabbit.........

If you only knew how close that is to the trueth mate :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh::whistling:

I took the photo Pete, artic had already vaulted the fence in panic..............

artic has photoshopped the second photo, both dogs were being run out of the field by an angry buck rabbit.........

If you only knew how close that is to the trueth mate :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh::whistling:

Did you mean the "Truth" Butler? :D

28tts a real power house stacked into that mongrel!

:victory: