Recommend a Book

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

They shot him for writing that............now that what I call a bad review!!

mein kampf

Jock of the bushveld has pleanty of pages and is a good enough read. If you are going to go for a B Plummer book then Nathan takes some beating.

Again, this is not a hunting book but a good read nonetheless:

A Man of Honor by Joseph Bonanno. It is the autobiography of Joseph Charles Bonanno, Sr. one of the heads of the "Five Families" of the New York Mafia (The Bonanno Family). In it he chronicles not only his leadership of the family, but the early years of his life in Sicily, and his early career in the turbulent "Castellammrese War" (1929-1931) of Maranzano and Masseria.

I found it amazing, a revelation of almost an entire life spent in the Mafia. A very good read.

Don't bother getting "The Iceman". It's highly inaccurate.

Richard Kuklinski was full of shit. He claimed to take part some of the finest Mafia hit's, but he didn't. He was a nobody, a scum bag. To say that he took part in the Castellano hit and the DeMeo hit is ridiculous. He was a bottom-feeder, whacking small time hoods and thugs.

Edited by Milwr Jr.

Don't bother getting "The Iceman". It's highly inaccurate.

Richard Kuklinski was full of shit. He claimed to take part some of the finest Mafia hit's, but he didn't. He was a nobody, a scum bag. To say that he took part in the Castellano hit and the DeMeo hit is ridiculous. He was a bottom-feeder, whacking small time hoods and thugs.

i certainly wouldnt be calling the man a scum bag to his face,thats for sure lol

I thought the iceman was a good read even if he did exagerate the truth, i wouldn,t like to cross him

i watched his documentary they made on him from jail.although i always look on these jailed killers confessions with a bit scepticisim,but he had that auro of menace and danger about him.