• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mucker

i know what your saying foxtrack but bloods been going a stray or falling into the wrong hands for money from the beggining and theres still plenty of good dogs/lines around as well as dedicated digging lads.

so as sad as it is to see people sell out or breed for money/show it shouldnt affect them that have gone about to secure there own future and dogs if you know what i mean.

I agree with whats being said here from all angles,

But I just cant get my head round the fact that Rudi must of contacted Mason by know if they are friends,

to tell him what has been written on the Jet thread,

now If Mason is not what has been said and he values his reputation like most men and its all because of jealousy or whatever, then surely Mason would of posted something in reply to the Men concerned :hmm:

I know I would :yes:

Or has Mason still got know credit on his Moby :whistle:

There is plenty of good un known working terriers and terrier men who dont and wont shout about what their dogs do, its only the the people who want the notoriety that get put on pedestals sometimes for the wrong reasons :yes:

And the end of the day you have to put yourselves in the shoes of the lads who lent him in good faith and had an agreement, and If you have still got a problem with what has been said on there side because the agreement has been broken, then you must also think that this sort of under handedness is ok :hmm:

It would be good to hear from Mr Mason and to clear this all up.

i didnt think this post was about the blokes working ability and how much he digs ect i thought it was about him breaking his word with another guy - a bond . :hmm: ( had to edit as some one already beat me to the post lol when id posted it)

Dale

THIS CHAP IS MORE THAN LIKELY DIGGING MORE IN A WEEK THAN MOST YOU FECKING KNOBS WHO SLATING HIM DIG IN A SEASON PUT TOGEATHER. ;)

thats becuase half of the lads on here work and can only dig at the weekends

NEVER A TRUER WORD SAID MATE ..................

IMO .... IF I WAS INVOVLED IN THIS ........ I WOULD HAVE BEEN AND SORTED THIS OUT BY NOW ..........

TO BE HONEST ,........... IT DOESNT MATTER IF HE IS THE BEST TERRIER MAN IN THE WORLD ..........

" IF "......... HES SOLD THE DOG " JET " TO SCHWAB AND GONE AGAINST HIS WORD AND THE CONDITIONS OF GETTING THE DOG

THERES ONLY ONE WORD FOR HIM .......... A C.U.N .T............. SIMPLE AS THAT

DUCKWING :big_boss:

If I was a character witness at court i'd say Gordons a good bloke, good terrierman with good dogs, whose never done me or anybody else I know anything but favours. Gordon would not tolerate a poor terrier in his kennells, although he may have a few bolters for hunt days, his duties as a professional terrierman go far beyond them. Having said that, if the storys right, then he's done wrong and should make amends.