having just spent an hour and half reading this and the other jet forum what a load of sh*t

you shouldnt come on here slagging people down if you havnt got the bottle to confront your problem for get it this isnt the way the germans not at fault even though youve told him what you say the story is if id bought the dog or had it given id say thats who i got it off see him not my problem unless the person i got it off wants it back how do we know you havnt had a fall out with mason (slaged him off owed him money hes fallen out with the kid youd got it off) how long had he had the dog before he got rid if he got you a pup would it be all ok cos thats what you wanted

it sound to me your upset and bitching

get your balls out and go see the man you might see it in an hole new light dosnt make me think any different off the man and i dont even know him heard of him but you took the dog there you go see him and stop the bitching and getting other people involved in your problem

happy hunting

dobby

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 months later...
Guest frank spencer
Its a British thing to pull down anyone successful: unlike the Yanks, who really appreciate their heros of whatever type. A little story will illustrate the point..........

A well known lurcherman/figure at shows (no more details for obvious reasons) was once heard saying that there was no way he would ever sell anything to **** as this person was *********** (choose your own pick of insulting words here!). After a while it transpired that the well known lurcherman (etc) had never met ****, and had actually been talking to them for over 20 minutes without realising who they were, getting on fine and having a good craic.

Just goes to show that folks often believe rumours/lies etc and treat those lies as gospel without ever knowing the truth.

so wold you call gorden mason successfull ?

his dogs are the tools of his trade dosent mean his tools are better than anybodyeles

i was told a very long time ago that some of the best terriers

were owned by the back yard terrier boys .boys that can only keep a few dogs at a time

and breed when they need to replace old stock

boys that can only get out on weekends due to work and family conmitments

but rain or shine these boys are out there

they may not have as many as gm

but what they have they usualy dig unlike the bolts from artificial earhts that most of these pro terrier

men produse thier foxes from

the back yard boys can enter a dog give it a few hours if he likes

with no mounted field and a twat of a huntsman to rush them

instant results all the time it just dont work like this

how would you rate a dog ? the amount of game youvr had with him or

the time spent under ground ?

iff you agree with the first option your a fool

and you are the type off pearson that would buy a dog off one of the big names

and thi is what happens next

you try the dog and he's shit

but you keep him because it cost you £300

your mate buys a bitch from (look at me im in all the terrier mags)dog breader

and again the bitch is a load of shit but it cost £400

and to justify the cost and the(big names) you breed them and sell the pups for£200 pls

the wouldbe owner buys the pups at £ so mutch brings them on and they turn

out shit.

then they'll breed again and again to try and produce the dogs

used buy the top boys ?and they fall further down that gutter of non workers

and it can be done in three generations very easy

i can remember when you could buy a terrier pup for £10

and that came from no show parrents ugley dogs they may

have been ,but they wasent bread for thier looks ,working only lines

and i wish we could go back to those days

where working line bread pups were given away free to working homes

the south wales valleys used to be full of these workers but all we'r left with now is shit

and you the top boys and money makers are to blame

and times running out for you to because the next time you take your best bitch ? to the best dog ?

ask your self is this realy the best match and if your honest

with your'self i bet the answer is no

h

PERFECT!

Mason, I heard he done a talk night for the FMWTC down South some where and he says he has a line of terrier, but then said something like his terriers were out of Nuttal, Harcomb and Parks blood and he is, or wants to use a border as an out cross, shouldnt need a out cross there, youve only been at it 5 minutes and Iam informed this is with a hunt, this is hear say but it was from a person who was there, what lines! railway lines I dont know much about him so I cant comment about him as a person or the way he works his dogs, but I do know he exports terreirs to germany (seen it on web)

Comments from gordon would be good

he was given jet on the understanding he stayed there till he died or was put down.then the next thing the dogs in germany.hes got my number and wexs number so no excuses . :censored:

Well we are all given the opportunity to defend our selves and if I was innocent I would certainly take the opportunity, Mr Mason mus be aware of the comments, or is he? I am new to the site and there may have been comments that relate to me that I would be unaware of, but then again it is a small world and news does travel fast.

If the allegation is true he is out of order, and as the saying goes "once bitten twice shy" or as a friend saying goes "f**k him the C**T

YOU KNOW DONT YEH!

:clapping:

he was given jet on the understanding he stayed there till he died or was put down.then the next thing the dogs in germany.hes got my number and wexs number so no excuses . :censored:

Well we are all given the opportunity to defend our selves and if I was innocent I would certainly take the opportunity, Mr Mason mus be aware of the comments, or is he? I am new to the site and there may have been comments that relate to me that I would be unaware of, but then again it is a small world and news does travel fast.

If the allegation is true he is out of order, and as the saying goes "once bitten twice shy" or as a friend saying goes "f**k him the C**T

YOU KNOW DONT YEH!

Ok i haven't time to read through all the jet thread but was mason given the dog?

If so then posession is nine tenths of the law, he can do what he likes with the dog & whos to stop him. You should never ever give one of your dogs to someone no matter how high profile they are or how much you think you can trust them unless you have a written contract between both parties. These days a persons word isn't his/her oath now sadly, long gone are the days when you could actually trust in someone sticking to a verbal agreement.

Live & learn by this mistake people.

If i have the wrong end of the stick then tell me to go :whistling: but i am knackered after working all week & just haven't time to get through all the postings. :)

Guest Leveller

What is that suppose to mean?

#1 It's the masters/landowners/keepers decission not the huntsman.

#2 The second a dog is entered the dig is entirely in the hands of the terrierman and the dog and I personally wouldn't put up with anyone teeling me what or how to do anything as it's my dog down there.

#3 How can you rush a dig? surely once you get a mark and you're 100% sure they've settled then the quicker you get down to dog and quarry the better for all parties concerned.

I've never come across any " twats of huntsmen " who rushed any digs but I've come across many terrier owners who've rushed their dogs.

:D

:clapping: :clapping:

Its a British thing to pull down anyone successful: unlike the Yanks, who really appreciate their heros of whatever type. A little story will illustrate the point..........

A well known lurcherman/figure at shows (no more details for obvious reasons) was once heard saying that there was no way he would ever sell anything to **** as this person was *********** (choose your own pick of insulting words here!). After a while it transpired that the well known lurcherman (etc) had never met ****, and had actually been talking to them for over 20 minutes without realising who they were, getting on fine and having a good craic.

Just goes to show that folks often believe rumours/lies etc and treat those lies as gospel without ever knowing the truth.

so wold you call gorden mason successfull ?

his dogs are the tools of his trade dosent mean his tools are better than anybodyeles

i was told a very long time ago that some of the best terriers

were owned by the back yard terrier boys .boys that can only keep a few dogs at a time

and breed when they need to replace old stock

boys that can only get out on weekends due to work and family conmitments

but rain or shine these boys are out there

they may not have as many as gm

but what they have they usualy dig unlike the bolts from artificial earhts that most of these pro terrier

men produse thier foxes from

the back yard boys can enter a dog give it a few hours if he likes

instant results all the time it just dont work like this

how would you rate a dog ? the amount of game youvr had with him or

the time spent under ground ?

iff you agree with the first option your a fool

and you are the type off pearson that would buy a dog off one of the big names

and thi is what happens next

you try the dog and he's shit

but you keep him because it cost you £300

your mate buys a bitch from (look at me im in all the terrier mags)dog breader

and again the bitch is a load of shit but it cost £400

and to justify the cost and the(big names) you breed them and sell the pups for£200 pls

the wouldbe owner buys the pups at £ so mutch brings them on and they turn

out shit.

then they'll breed again and again to try and produce the dogs

used buy the top boys ?and they fall further down that gutter of non workers

and it can be done in three generations very easy

i can remember when you could buy a terrier pup for £10

and that came from no show parrents ugley dogs they may

have been ,but they wasent bread for thier looks ,working only lines

and i wish we could go back to those days

where working line bread pups were given away free to working homes

the south wales valleys used to be full of these workers but all we'r left with now is shit

and you the top boys and money makers are to blame

and times running out for you to because the next time you take your best bitch ? to the best dog ?

ask your self is this realy the best match and if your honest

with your'self i bet the answer is no

h

:clapping: :clapping: well said mate spot on i could not agree more :bye:
Guest MASADA

Wex fek him,,,c**t.........

why get your mates to fekn cry about it now. What the fek did you think they were going to do with Grom/Tom and Jet fekn breed them and give the pups away free to working homes, did you realy think they would spend all that doh and not cash in on all that bullshit best digging lines in the country (ye you fekn wish) The only reason you are pissed is because they reg with the Pat Club of America and made a few quid out of the dogs they imported

and beat you to the dollar..................

Edited by MASADA

Masada i aint got my buddies to winge on my behalf, i can winge for myself. And i said all i needed to say about Mr Mason a while a go. I am not going to get embroiled in the argueing. The whole top and bottom of this situation is that after all what has been stated, Mr mason hasn't offered a defence. Now i dont know about you, but if someone was tarnishing my good name i would want everyone to know the truth. Mr mason has never come to the fore :hmm: but there you go. You will still get his fan club fighting his corner, but me being a nobody well i must have made it all up. :D p.s i am not after the dollar and if someone makes doh out of dogs thats thier perogative.

Oh and i have no more to say on the subject, people can draw thier own conlusions on the people involved. yours in sport WEX :D

Wex fek him,,,c**t.........

why get your mates to fekn cry about it now. What the fek did you think they were going to do with Grom/Tom and Jet fekn breed them and give the pups away free to working homes, did you realy think they would spend all that doh and not cash in on all that bullshit best digging lines in the country (ye you fekn wish) The only reason you are pissed is because they reg with the Pat Club of America and made a few quid out of the dogs they imported

and beat you to the dollar..................

stop talking shite you tit :feck: