RESPECT FOR THE ENGLISH!!!

Im proud to be English, with Welsh on my dads side. Just relax and be proud of your mongoloid heritage if you are Scottish/Irish/Welsh or even that mixing pot of human mess known as America :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

hahaha dont upset our colonial cousins simon

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Are we f**k.

only steers and queers come from texas,and you dont look like no steer lol

I have a great respect for you guys/gals over seas. Im not trying to polish anyones nob. But just looking at the pictures of the size holes yall dig is amazing you could burry a freaking elephant in t

Posted Images

Or calling a Tim a Hun..................... :censored:

no much chance of that matey.i can spot you lot in a heart beat

and you think i couldn't spot you in a crowd? Rangers trackies, Eating a Big Mac wi Irn Bru shouting "No Surrender" to the paki in the corner shop!!!!!...... :D

Im proud to be English, with Welsh on my dads side. Just relax and be proud of your mongoloid heritage if you are Scottish/Irish/Welsh or even that mixing pot of human mess known as America :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Now now, we have only two races over here. Hunters and cityfolk.

• Like 2

and you think i couldn't spot you in a crowd? Rangers trackies, Eating a Big Mac wi Irn Bru shouting "No Surrender" to the paki in the corner shop!!!!!...... :D

rangers trackies?aye when i was about 12 maybe lol

give you the big mac and the irn bru though.oh and i wouldnt be shouting no surrender to the pakis of that you can be sure lol

rangers trackies?aye when i was about 12 maybe lol

give you the big mac and the irn bru though.oh and i wouldnt be shouting no surrender to the pakis of that you can be sure lol

Aye ye've got the trackies, dont f*****g lie..............you all get them free at the funny handshake place................ :whistling:

...but then saying that, didn't the North win the civil war? That makes you all Yankees anyway.. :whistling::laugh:

Who says it's over?!?!

"The South will rise again!" :laugh::notworthy:

Well, one can only hope...

Moonshine, marrying your cousin and mullets :laugh: :laugh:

...but then saying that, didn't the North win the civil war? That makes you all Yankees anyway.. :whistling::laugh:

Who says it's over?!?!

Ah, I see you've been to West Virginia! To be honest, I have kin in the North that are more backwoods hillbilly than any Southern redneck. I was just visiting them this Summer... banjos, 3 different kinds of shine, bluegrass music... a few extra chromosomes here and there. Good times.

Who says it's over?!?!

And drive this................... :laugh:

post-47935-0-87971800-1313779058.jpg

Who says it's over?!?!

I know the feeling.... :yes:

The English conquered us in the 1200's, but we've been shagging their Sunday lunches ever since.. ;)

Welshlamb.jpg

• Like 1

Who says it's over?!?!

I know the feeling.... :yes:

The English conquered us in the 1200's, but we've been shagging their Sunday lunches ever since.. ;)

Welshlamb.jpg

HAHAHAHA! I just pooped in my pants.