terrier vs minx

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

yep them mink are to much for terriers better to grab them by hand lol 

my lakeland will work whatever you want all day game as feck but took it down the dove at sudbury came across a big mink and it got the terrier in a head lock poked it in the eye and gave it the worst

It just shows how little you know it alls have done ......as there is no terrier (maybe a pitt) that would kill an adult dog mink single handed

Posted Images

I must have shit terriers

I wouldn't dismiss your dogs, what game do they typically prey on? A friend of mine owned a dog that he deemed "shit" because it could not deal with coons, well the dog turned out to be great against foxes and even a bobcat. Perhaps the style in which the coons fight threw the terrier off to much. Some dogs are better at particular game than others.

I must have shit terriers

I wouldn't dismiss your dogs, what game do they typically prey on? A friend of mine owned a dog that he deemed "shit" because it could not deal with coons, well the dog turned out to be great against foxes and even a bobcat. Perhaps the style in which the coons fight threw the terrier off to much. Some dogs are better at particular game than others.

:thumbs:

Very interesting read this.............i never realised the Mink was such a fearsome beast. I'll keep my Labs well back in the future.................. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

i'll give ya a terrier pup when i do breed my bitch :thumbs:

Dont just give them away.Danny you could make a packet off that bitch!!!

Very interesting read this.............i never realised the Mink was such a fearsome beast. I'll keep my Labs well back in the future.................. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Dont just give them away.Danny you could make a packet off that bitch!!!

its better to give pups away than make a packet its not for me :thumbs:

best i have seen was a miniutare jack russel i owned that killed a 22 pound mink this dog only weighed in at 6 pound but was hard as feck ... i did have to dive in and finish the beast off with my swiss army knife but it was nearly dead so i give that one to the dog .........

Thats impressive socks, did the dog survive the battle, i heard a 26" 80lb bull cross was pulled into the River Dove near Sudbury and drowned by a 5lb mink bitch which then also charged the owner on the riverbank?

are you joking or not i can never tell with you :laugh: and i would of thought a terrier could handle a mink.. i couldnt imagine 1 pulling a dog into the river ive herd of a bull grey taking a big dog otter years ago

Cheers Danny.......If you can get a line going with Akakabuta am in................ :yes::thumbs:

• Like 1