best way to bring up a beagel russel pup

Guest joball

Guest joball

as the topic is entitled any tips would be greatfull as my experience is nil, he's 12 weeks old and full of himself very confident little pup. what age should i take him mooching? should i let him rag a few brushs round the garden lol. tbh i dont have a clue so any advice would be great. he will be used for fox's if he makes the grade :thumbs:

Guest joball

Lol mate did you see.the pic of him? He's a little nutter i got him of one of my mates who bred him and am gifting him to another but am holding onto him for a few weeks, which will be a laugh, i'll get some more pics up tomoz

Guest joball

Busted lol how? are you realy that thick. If you read what i have said, isay i dont have a clue ! i got no experience on bringung up beagel russels pups myself so am asking for advice, after all this is a forum and thats what its here for. Dont make anymore of a fool of yourself mate.

i was going to ask the same about bringing on a beagle or a springer for fox only but i dont have accsess to a pack of hounds would it be possible to bring him on wit terriers and lurchers sorry if it sounds stupit but i know notting about bringing on a scent dog from a pup