THE GALLOWAY COUNTRY FAIR

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If a few whippets turn up let us know on the day we can put a class on no bother.     Colm

I enjoyed this one last year so will be going up.

Need to remember lads the dog shows there for the game fair, the game fair isnt there for the dog show, I always take a bob or 2 to gamefairs incase anything takes my fancy but I never build my hopes

I`ll be there all weekend regardless,, booked the camping,, missus really enjoyed it last year,,

ATB

Was considering camping if I can change plans. My dad lives just up the road. What do you do with the dogs when camping? I would guess either keep them in the car or in the tent, what does everybody else do?

dog crates in the tent

£10 entry, trade stands were poor, the three things I was interested, in seeing, the Mark3 Ferreting finder, Lamps, and batteries, and hunting books,, but no trade stands had them, just clothes stands.nice to meet Rake Aboot from this site. and Tote.

Edited by Country Joe

]was there today with the wee fella, only one ferreting stand, plenty of outdoor clothing, but there prices are way to steep, and the food, well that was just another story, 3 quid for a slice sausage roll :icon_eek: and a 4 quid for a burger, still enjoyed the day out though, nice to see the hounds though.

DSCF0108.jpg

Edited by nivek65

I will give it a miss next year, I enjoy the bigger shows like Lowther, more interest, you could have went round the trade stands in 30 mins, I have been going to this show from the start, and nothing has changed, to go to an event like this, and you cant even see a lamp or ferret finder for sale is shocking,

just row upon row of cheap wax jackets,

I did enjoy my craic with simon Whitehead, and the two lads from the forum, but Im afraid I have to give it a thumbs down,

will keep my money for Lowther next year.

I will give it a miss next year, I enjoy the bigger shows like Lowther, more interest, you could have went round the trade stands in 30 mins, I have been going to this show from the start, and nothing has changed, to go to an event like this, and you cant even see a lamp or ferret finder for sale is shocking,

just row upon row of cheap wax jackets,

I did enjoy my craic with simon Whitehead, and the two lads from the forum, but Im afraid I have to give it a thumbs down,

will keep my money for Lowther next year.

well joe youve just saved me a few £ as iwas just going to see what they had in batteries.