Collars? need a new'n which one?

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you want a collar that wont stretch when wet....tear..or rot then its got to be a strong Stuff collar...if you dont mind any of these things happening to your collar then get a leather one...took m

nice pink one

I got a greyhound collar from the pet shop, about £6 and dogs happy with it

Posted Images

If you want a collar that wont stretch when wet....tear..or rot then its got to be a strong Stuff collar...if you dont mind any of these things happening to your collar then get a leather one...took me a few years and quite a few £££££,s before i woke up and smelt the coffee...atb stabba

• Like 2
Guest Anubis

Good quality leather not the cheap chit with cardboard in the middle will last for years....all it takes is a few mins to whipe down and clean and waterproof with saddle wax,soap.

Like a good pair of boots if you look after them they will last for ever.

Cheap leather will split,rot,stretch.

Guest Anubis

must admit i like those leather collars but i can put strong stuffs in bleach to keep them clean and they need very little care, how much are those leather ones anubis cheers

Give him an email mate...he will help you out.

I couldnt give you a price my self as they were gifts.

Good strong collars but as said not everyones cup of tea the leather but i like it....i also have a strong stuff collar for my big lad that ive had for some years now and also can not fault it.

So its all down to personal preference.

Can anybody make me a whippet puppy collar with the smallest hole making the collar 12 inches? And A few holes for as she grows? I've got an adult collar that I bought cheap and I cut it to size. Made of shite leather and it's warping now with the rain

If you want a collar that wont stretch when wet....tear..or rot then its got to be a strong Stuff collar...if you dont mind any of these things happening to your collar then get a leather one...took me a few years and quite a few £££££,s before i woke up and smelt the coffee...atb stabba

Cheers Stabba

where can i get one of those machined webbing collars from i like the black on red and cant find any about pref 2" + wide as i like the wider collars. id love to put one of the harris and watsons on my mutt but my funds couldnt stretch to that atm :( so the webbing collar for now cheers lads :thumbs:

where can i get one of those machined webbing collars from i like the black on red and cant find any about pref 2" + wide as i like the wider collars. id love to put one of the harris and watsons on my mutt but my funds couldnt stretch to that atm :( so the webbing collar for now cheers lads :thumbs:

collar004-1.jpg

£15 + £4 postage.

Don't be tempted by shite copies, the only ones you'll find to compare to mine in terms of quality is Hurricane from Sweden ........... at 40 euros each.

I promise you, buy right, you'll only buy once.

• Like 1

thats the one with the black eyelets. ive seen one with the fabric bit were ya tuck the end into thats the one im after in red on black and smallest hole @ 10" upto 15" how wide are these mate cheers mick :thumbs:

Mick, you don't want a 2" wide collar on a dog with a neck that size, I'd have said 1" or at a push 1.5" wide, but honestly, not a 2" one, the dog won't be able to lower it's head.

Is it for a terrier?

1" would be £10 - £12, 1.5" would be £12 - £15, depending on wether you wanted steel or solid brass fittings.