Rutting Buck

This fella i have seen a few times over the season and he has lived a charmed life on the edge of a golf coarse for a few years.It was time to redress the balance and let a bit of new blood in. The call was used and he came to it quick after the hit he got back up and ran 70 mtr. Some times these roe seem as hard as nails. Medal Buck

.13-8-2011005.jpg

A wee doe that got excited with the proceedings

doesqueakedin.jpg.

• Like 1

It was taken through the heart and some times that is not the place to stop them on the spot but i am always suprised at roe deer tthis one only had three legs left. The rut will have them always responding in a differnt way. Here is a we vid of my puppy now 6 months and doing ok.

Ria finding here second medal

th_13-8-2011001.jpg

WATER BADGER its a Bavarian Mountain hound or BMH for short. It is a true hound but i am using it a bit more versatile (off lead at heal) She is only 6 months so has a long of learning to do i track her once a fortnight and let her find two deer a week but that will stop soon as my buck season is over. :laugh: Curtain twitcher Yokel no real problems in there area i shoot they stay up all night and are fast a sleep till the following afternoon. Not many up early for work.