yes well done i am david graham you f*****g dirty c**ts hope you all get f*****g shot your mums are f*****g slags i bet you dont know who your dad is or was you builed at school and my website is www.airrifletalk.com have fun you cuntstrgffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffvvnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Wow your a right little prick arnt you , wont be long untill someone catches up with you now your face is shown on your other thread and gives you a good seeing too .

What the hell thets get your photos up on here .

255403_101419496618741_100002520724047_9928_8354465_n.jpg247747_101389893288368_100002520724047_9643_3062564_n.jpg

Edited by Devonhunter !

NO NEED TO POST BACK YOUR IN CHELTENHAM AND YOUR A c**t BY THE SOUNDS OF IT DO THE LADS YOU RIPPED OFF A FAVOUR AND GIVE THERE MONEY/STUFF BACK THE NET CLOSES IN VERY FAST IN THE HUNTING WORLD RIPPING PPL OFF WHO WORK HARD FOR THE MONEY AND GET ALL FEISTY BEHIND THE KEYBOARD WHEN CONFRONTED :feck: TELL YOU WHAT SOME ADVICE FOR YA SPEND SOME OF THAT MONEY YOU HAVE ON SOME TAKEAWAYS YOU NEED TO BULK UP YA SKINNY c**t

ATB AND I HOPE TO SEE YOU AND YOUR LITTLE f*****g BROTHER BEFORE ANYONE ELSE DOES YOU PAIR OF SCAMMING b*****ds :bye:

Edited by whippetlad1976