First blood for the Scorpian SE

thats not a grenade launcher its a tank buster , nice bit of kit top class rifles the scorpions im thinking of buying my sons off him well iv got to buy him a aas410 then the scorpion is mine but its the mark 1 not as nice as yours but i still like it

Hi Mac.

Tank killer...... yes indeed mate.....the Wombat comes to mind :laugh::thumbs:

Your Sons MK1 will be every bit as good as the SE Im sure............ ok, so the SE has had a few alterations, and has a new styled stock on her...... but it is still a Scorpian :yes::D

My mate is still waiting for his...... poor sod.......could be another 2 weeks they reckon......but of course......I dont rub it in :laugh::whistling:

ATB.

Bill.

Hey Bill, no more rubbing in lol, got the SE, pulled through (several times), leaded in and zeroed, i'll give you a run for your money. Good job it likes JSB's with what we've got, just got to fit swivel studs, then i won't have an excuse,

cheers mate, Rich

Hey Bill, no more rubbing in lol, got the SE, pulled through (several times), leaded in and zeroed, i'll give you a run for your money. Good job it likes JSB's with what we've got, just got to fit swivel studs, then i won't have an excuse,

cheers mate, Rich

Hello Stranger :laugh::thumbs:

No way I could come close to you mate, youll out shoot me all day long..........but I do try :laugh:

ATB.

Bill.