.TRYING SOMETHING DIFFERENT..

ALRIGHT BOYS /GIRL,S

IT MUST HAVE HAPPENED TO ALL OF US AT SOMETIME AND EVEN NOW,REGUARLY.

HERES THE SCENARIO.

WALKING ALONG AND YOU SPOT A NUGGET ,ITS DEAD CENTRE OF THE BEAM AND YOUR DOG SEE,S IT.

SLIP.

DOG ,JUMPS FENCE AND CRUIZES INTO BEAM AND LOSES SIGHT.

BUNNY, CLAMP,S.

YOUR EXCELLENT,NATUARAL, BEST THING SINCE SLICED BREAD DOESNT SEE IT 14INCHES AWAY.

YOU HISS ,WHISPER THERE ITS THERE AND DOG TAKES NO NOTICE AND SCANS THE FEILD LOOKING FOR MOVMENT,4 STEPS LATER YOU ERUPT, BUNNY GETS 30 YRDS ON YOUR PRIDE/N/JOY.

THEN ITS UP/N/DOWN THE HEDGE 50/50 . :whistling:

POINT IM MAKING IM 2MTHS IN TRAINING MY PUP TO LOOK DOWN .

ILL LET YOU NO IF IT WORKS.

THAT 2SECOND,S MIGHT MAKE 5 INTO 10. :thumbs:

that happened to me the other nite my nephews dog was standing over a clamper so i says walk over and show him dog keeps looking around and the bunnie gets up and fucks off i think its funny sometimes my old dog used to do it aswell but it can be fustrating :wallbash:

happens to me all the time. fooking dog hit a rock last time out instead of the bunny sat 2 yards infront of it. thank god it was smooth and flat.

mostly day time i have my lot out and there up and down the hedge rows and im always the one who stands on a sitter while the dogs are 20 yards away.

best i ever seen was out with one of the lads spots a black bunny in a horse paddock,shows his bitch the bunny she jumps 5 bar gate,while she's jumping the gate the bunny moves 2/3 foot to the right,bitch lands and runs the beam to where the black rabbit was initially sitting and strikes at a big horse shit,my friend has never lived it down.

happens to the best of us.

james

• Like 2

ALRIGHT BOYS /GIRL,S

IT MUST HAVE HAPPENED TO ALL OF US AT SOMETIME AND EVEN NOW,REGUARLY.

HERES THE SCENARIO.

WALKING ALONG AND YOU SPOT A NUGGET ,ITS DEAD CENTRE OF THE BEAM AND YOUR DOG SEE,S IT.

SLIP.

DOG ,JUMPS FENCE AND CRUIZES INTO BEAM AND LOSES SIGHT.

BUNNY, CLAMP,S.

YOUR EXCELLENT,NATUARAL, BEST THING SINCE SLICED BREAD DOESNT SEE IT 14INCHES AWAY.

YOU HISS ,WHISPER THERE ITS THERE AND DOG TAKES NO NOTICE AND SCANS THE FEILD LOOKING FOR MOVMENT,4 STEPS LATER YOU ERUPT, BUNNY GETS 30 YRDS ON YOUR PRIDE/N/JOY.

THEN ITS UP/N/DOWN THE HEDGE 50/50 . :whistling:

POINT IM MAKING IM 2MTHS IN TRAINING MY PUP TO LOOK DOWN .

ILL LET YOU NO IF IT WORKS.

THAT 2SECOND,S MIGHT MAKE 5 INTO 10. :thumbs:

what are ya trying 3turns, it doesn't involve you getting down on all fours and chasing bunnies with the dog watching does it, :D

a lot of what your on about will come with experience,

teething problems with pups starting on the lamp are unavoidable,,you'll never cover all angles

if the dog wants it enough ,he'll figure it out in time,

what bugs me more is when the pup chases the rabbit into a hedge, rabbit pops out a couple of feet away, and you watch the F ING rabbit bouncing along past you,while the mutt is still stuck head first in the ditch,,

CASSO I NO WHAT YOUR SAYING ITS TORTURE.ALL IM DOING IS TRYING TO GET THE PUP TOO LOOK DOWN ON COMMAND.

I HAVE NEVER SEEN A DOG DO IT ON THE LAMP.

IT MIGHT WORK ,IT MIGHT NOT,IF I DOES IM BARGAINING INSTEAD OF THE DOG WINDING,NOSE 3FT AWAY STARING INTO SPACE.ITLL PUT ITS HEAD DOWN STRAIGHT AWAY AND ONLY BE INCHES AWAY INSTEAD OF LOSING THE JUMP UP AND BOLT WEARAS THE DOG ON IT STRAIGHT AWAY AND NOT LOSING GROUND.

YOUVE PROBLY SEEN MATURE DOG,S THAT LIFT CLAMPERS YOURSELF FXCK IT UP SOMETIMES.

IF IT DOESNT WORK AT LEAST THE TIME WILL BE WELL SPENT BONDING AND SKOOLING AND THE PUP WILL BE MORE SOCIAL :thumbs::hmm::whistling:

Its great bring on a young dog on the lamp.Watching all the hard work you and the dog have put in finally pay off.At the start it can drive you mad but also having you laughing your head off but there is nothing better then your young dog catches its 1st rabbit and bringing back to you full off punch for its self.Oh it does its 1st squatter

same thing happening wi my pup keen as fck dont see them right under its nose but see the 100yards away had a clamper right at me feet was going to bend down and grab it was that silly it got up with a nudge of me foot and me pup took of only to chase a bunny in the distance but it turned out ok on this slip as the bunny it ran after was a right mixy one and she nailed it as it could hardly see were it was going she getting their slowly