Jagd terrier

Guest FTBBTH

There are very few GOOD jagdterriers in the states. By good I mean good in the traditional sense.

There is one that is a complete and utter freak of nature that has been hunted to ground most of his life. He's been hunted in brush piles and free cast. He isn't a particularly good tracker.... but he tracks and locates well enough.

His name is Alfi od Plavog Korala and he is a straight up killer. He bites like a bulldog and will shake a coon out of his own hide. He is some kind of Jurrassic Park freak type throwback sht..... and he's under twenty pounds.

He's getting on up in age now... probably around eight and one look is all it takes to see that he's had his share. When I had him he took very little damage from our twenty pounders and killed every last one of them.

He's with a friend of mine in Michigan now and I don't know what his plans are. But if I were looking that would be where I started if complete and utter destruction of procyon lotor was what I was after.

• Like 1

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The future...

A dog that does what it was bred to do day-in, and day-out is a good dog..... nothing more.... nothing less. In doing so it earns it's name and some respect. It also earns it's place on the yard, and

Posted Images

You must have a different idea of game....... hunting terriers, (of any type) aren't game. I'm not saying that they aren't in some cases extremely hard/ courageous little dogs.....Some are. Doesn't matter what label you give them either... Good dogs are where you find them.... and they don't give a shit what breed you say they are.

what is your definition of game

Best I could do mister is give you a list of animals that were......Had you seen them or their kind... you'd know. I couldn't do them justice if I tried. Maybe gameness means something to you..... maybe the same thing.... maybe something altogether different....There may well be game dogs hunting somewhere..... but you'll never even catch a glimpse of true gameness while hunting your dog. This probably is a topic best left alone.

Best I could do mister is give you a list of animals that were......Had you seen them or their kind... you'd know. I couldn't do them justice if I tried. Maybe gameness means something to you..... maybe the same thing.... maybe something altogether different....There may well be game dogs hunting somewhere..... but you'll never even catch a glimpse of true gameness while hunting your dog. This probably is a topic best left alone.

. Find. It a struggle to express your self !!!!! Lol

. Find. It a struggle to express your self !!!!! Lol

Yes sir..... I am. I couldn't do them justice I suppose. I've tried to put it to words... but always seem to come up short.

i thought id help with the confusion of the terms, im not instigating nor teaching, no need to bow down but thanks for being humble

. Lol wasnt being humble just dont know nothing about the subject know you lot do. So would not make out i do. Little bit more than grit bud going down a deep boran or rock pile to face a foe and stay there till dug to We call it bottle Quarter the size of a apb. But hearts of lions I draw no comparisons As i only know what i know
  • Like 2