Chunk My Pup

listen to all you slating the pup i had a dog near enough the same way bred and before i lost him he was coming on leaps and bounds and i would have chalenged anyone who wanted to from a rabbit to a big black and white face biteing b*****d so take your shit else where f**k the ban

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hopefully it can produce a litter for you before it goes. http://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/topic/213812-youngest-bred-bitch-award-goes-to/

dont bite ffs the lad has shown hes a full on cock not just on this thread either and him being a cock means anyone else associated with him are also cocks.

I can't say that I don't know cocks but I certainly wouldn't be breeding with or selling dogs for them. Are you going to say how that blue dog died? It's nails probably grew so long the dog became ro

Posted Images

why aint yous replyed on youngest bitch bred thread??????????????????????????

thats what i was thinking, samba ,smartdog has called you out on the state of your dogs and your kennels have got 2 say on the matter ?

Guest joball
listen to all you slating the pup i had a dog near enough the same way bred and before i lost him he was coming on leaps and bounds and i would have chalenged anyone who wanted to from a rabbit to a big black and white face biteing b*****d so take your shit else where f**k the ban

What kind of full blown divvy rights stuff like that on a public forum. Unbelievable.

What kind of full blown  divvy wrights stuff like that on a public forum. Unbelievable.

have a read throo his posts pmsl lollol thats nowt compared to some the shit he has spouted aahahahaha

Dont bite,hows tricks? :thumbs:

dont know what your going on about this is my sons pup and will have its chance [bANNED TEXT]

older its only 8mths old so if it makes a load of shite then knock the dog

so all who as better show me yours at this age so go and start working your dogs

instead of being on here

at 12mths il let you all know if hes made it if not hell be dead

u sound like a little tit :censored::nono::censored: Edited by tramp1

I can't say that I don't know cocks but I certainly wouldn't be breeding with or selling dogs for them. :hmm: Are you going to say how that blue dog died? It's nails probably grew so long the dog became rooted to the ground. It's not dead, it's growing fruit in the back garden.

• Like 1

dont know what your going on about this is my sons pup and will have its chance [bANNED TEXT]

older its only 8mths old so if it makes a load of shite then knock the dog

so all who as better show me yours at this age so go and start working your dogs

instead of being on here

at 12mths il let you all know if hes made it if not hell be bred

Listen ya all f*****g wankers on this site ya think ya dogs are this and that Don't pull my dog down because you havnt seen it. WANKERS

I didn't put down your pup, it's a good looking pup but I did question the way it might have been bred. People on here believe very highly in working the dogs for at least a few seasons before breeding them. samba had bred a bitch that was too young to see one season. How old were the dogs this pup was bred from?

Listen ya all f*****g wankers on this site ya think ya dogs are this and that Don't pull my dog down because you havnt seen it. WANKERS

I don't think people are slating your dog son, it's where he comes from that they are getting at. Take no notice.