would you eat this... looks delish

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i find the chinese food terrible compared to hong kongs ,its illegal to eat dog in hk but its still available if u know were to go,im with mackem id try all of it,had dog,snake,pangalin,goose tongues,

one word   NO

Posted Images

Never in a month of f*****g sundays!!!!....I'm not a pussy eater but i've seen far to many birds come out incubators to enjoy that egg........... :bad:

aye ive heard you prefer cock :laugh:

this edit feature should be banned....................... :censored::laugh:

You don't have to leave the UK to get weird and wonderful grub. The Stornoway black pudding for instance is one of the only places (as far as I know) that still uses blood as the main ingredient. Haggis uses the heart, liver and lungs of a sheep and probably the most uncommon of them all which occurs on the Isle of Lewis this month.

The Guga Hunt (Guga being the Gaelic for a young gannet) where 2000 birds are harvested under strict conditions and then salted before being brought back to the island and sold to islanders who like the delicacy. It is also been under heavy attack by antis and the SSPCA for the "cruel" way in which they have been killed which is hilarious considering how secretive the members of the harvesting team are when it comes to selecting its members and of the harvesting technique so its another story of the antis making up their own facts and using them for their own propaganda to get it banned!

I myself have never tried it but have been told it tastes like fish but has the texture of chicken but tell me would you eat this?

post-42309-0-70681600-1313108334.jpg