calling fox before dark

ive called them in in the day a few times in ther past mate,i called one years back i was a youth at the time i had a jackrussell pup she was about 8months a the time squeak it up on the park the back of me moms i hid in the long grass it almost run in to the terrier couldnt believe it :laugh:

11 months id wait another 6 months before i let him run a fox if u want to keep him as a fox dog

ffs get a grip they ready when they ready only you decide but ill say this if a dog aint started by 17mth it aint never guna be regarded as a gooden in my book

Guest FTBBTH

we squeeked one earlier, we were looking at the set from a brow of a hill about 6 ish, we squeeked for 10 minutes? turned around and boom charlie boy sat looking at us! i couldnt ohnestly believe my eyes the set was 200m away? the charlie was 2m behind us! haha, just about dusk is usually the best time tho if im ohnest mate

sweeper are u saying a dog thats not doing them by the time he s 17 month he will never be any good thats noncences i know lads that wont let ther pups see a fox till at least 18 month ,, its all right swinging out of cubs at that age but if he catches a big dirty dog fox by the arse it might be the last fox he catches , just giving u advice on experence mate :thumbs: