ever aquire the services of a 'lady of the night'?

76 members have voted

1. 1. ever pay for sex

• yes
    • no

The truth of the matter is, that SS could have challenged me many of times face to face but instead decided to slate me on THL, (real classy eh).

As for me im a wee fat midget, now if that was the case i would understand SS getting flustered, hes in love FFS.

Sorry to dissapoint Aaron but im 13 stone fighting fit.

Any real man with an ounce of class will have your card SS, A fat balding dirty old scouce.

We will sure to cross paths in the future its inevitable, you got a problem then grow some bollax and sort it out, if not shut the fook up and stop making yourself look silly you knob.

D

Not quite true,

Am only aware of meeting you the once, at the MGF, and it was you who came over to me and introduced yourself wanting to be mates, and asked me to ask my good mate if you could use his big black dog, I couldn't get away quick enough if you remember and I certainly never asked him to let you use his dog for a stud, you got fobbed off :laugh:

As for growing bollocks, I've got to say I'm not exactly shitting it that the boy who would die if he got stung by a bee is on my case.

Pathetic sad little internet pest.

Your full of Bullshit Aaron, see youve spent two days coming up with a School bully type anwer, as for a black dog?? your fookin cookoo you prick as ive got one male lurcher always have and always will have, ive no interest in breeding Lurchers for pretenders like you to fook up.

You build a good picture of me in your vulger head Aaron, but reality is your a two bob bully with as much class as a cockroach.

Now go away and scour my posts and see what you can manipulate further you fooking embarrasment of a man.

Mouthy c**t more advice, shut up and let people think your stupid because every time you open it you look like a right c**t.

See ya later big timer

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I once said I would never pay for sex, however after 15 years of marriage, I probably have to retract that statement, as it appears I have a joint bank account!!

Love paying for it, as some lads will tell you, I only used to travel to some shows to sell enough gear and give myself an alibi to go to the filthiest local brass I could find, Sarah47 took some beat

Well said that man............to know a man in real life,then jump on the internet and slate him is not only low but pretty childish if you ask me........ive been the victim of one of these keyboard s

The truth of the matter is, that SS could have challenged me many of times face to face but instead decided to slate me on THL, (real classy eh).

As for me im a wee fat midget, now if that was the case i would understand SS getting flustered, hes in love FFS.

Any real man with an ounce of class will have your card SS, A fat balding dirty old scouce.

We will sure to cross paths in the future its inevitable, you got a problem then grow some bollax and sort it out, if not shut the fook up and stop making yourself look silly you knob.

D

Not quite true,

Am only aware of meeting you the once, at the MGF, and it was you who came over to me and introduced yourself wanting to be mates, and asked me to ask my good mate if you could use his big black dog, I couldn't get away quick enough if you remember and I certainly never asked him to let you use his dog for a stud, you got fobbed off :laugh:

As for growing bollocks, I've got to say I'm not exactly shitting it that the boy who would die if he got stung by a bee is on my case.

Your full of Bullshit Aaron, see youve spent two days coming up with a School bully type anwer, as for a black dog?? your fookin cookoo you prick as ive got one male lurcher always have and always will have, ive no interest in breeding Lurchers for pretenders like you to fook up.

You build a good picture of me in your vulger head Aaron, but reality is your a two bob bully with as much class as a cockroach.

Now go away and scour my posts and see what you can manipulate further you fooking embarrasment of a man.

Mouthy c**t more advice, shut up and let people think your stupid because every time you open it you look like a right c**t.

See ya later big timer

I haven't spent 2 days doing anything other than having a good time you tit.

I've been away since saturday afternoon ............... as witnessed by a few hundred people, we don't all stay at home drinking stella and abusing our wives you know ..............

You asked me to ask my mate if you could use his Bull X at stud, to say you didn't is a lie, and gives the measure of you.

Check you profile, mug, you won't see my name on your recent visitors list.

Even your mate said you were a bit "special" when I saw him the other week.

I tidied this thread yesterday, some of the insinuations made were terrible, its easy to slate a mans reputation over the keyboard without proof........

Well said that man............to know a man in real life,then jump on the internet and slate him is not only low but pretty childish if you ask me........ive been the victim of one of these keyboard stalkers myself in the past.....somebody who clearly knew me,and could have knocked on my door or walked into my place of work any day of any week,yet CHOSE to vent his anger on the internet.......kind of tells you something about the character of a man who talks ABOUT you on the internet instead of TO you in the real world.

I dont know Strongstuff other than exchanging a few opinions on here....to me he seems to be a man who speaks his mind no matter if it offends,tells the truth,and will not back down from his own principals..............all respectable qualities where i come from...........the mans personal life is nothing to do with anyone and in my opinion the only way he has let himself down is by explaining himself !....I wouldnt give these forum weirdos the respect of an explannation unless they showed me the respect of standing in front of me.

• Like 3

i have nothing against people paying for sex or girls that CHOOSE.to sell themselves ..but its a sad day when people think its funny and that girls that are fiorced ,raped and abducted sometimes from their homes in eastern europe in order to let random men sleep with them and then they recive nothing for it anyone that thinks they get to keep the £60 an hour is deluded :(.....sometimes its probably better if it was made legal then it could be regulated and then both parites can do whatever they choose and thats their own business. :) ....

• Like 2

i have nothing against people paying for sex or girls that CHOOSE.to sell themselves ..but its a sad day when people think its funny and that girls that are fiorced ,raped and abducted sometimes from their homes in eastern europe in order to let random men sleep with them and then they recive nothing for it anyone that thinks they get to keep the £60 an hour is deluded :(.....sometimes its probably better if it was made legal then it could be regulated and then both parites can do whatever they choose and thats their own business. :) ....

Agreed, I wasn't specific I know that.

My "thing" was for women over 30, white British who worked from their own homes.

As it is these days money is tight so that's all a distant memory anyway lol

Agreed, I wasn't specific I know that.

My "thing" was for women over 30, white British who worked from their own homes.

As it is these days money is tight so that's all a distant memory anyway lol

haha well you'l have to make do with freebies in the pub then..lol....it just silly when people go on bout others opinions at end day u do as you please as long as arent hurting anyone but when u see rpogrames bout sex trafficking its shocking what they go through and if was your daughter or family imagine! so people that pay for it are fuelling it...same argument as people who buy dogs from puppy peddlers ....as long as people pay it will keep happening....i definatly think legal brothels is the way to go but even then its sad that desperate people will choose to sell their bodies as they cant make ends meet... but guess is way of the world..lol

well i took the big step last night and it was fine,no regrets here

thank you lab,good price too ;)

Rule of thumb for me is a tenner an inch mate.......al not spend all your £20 in one shop...... ;)

well i took the big step last night and it was fine,no regrets here

thank you lab,good price too ;)

Rule of thumb for me is a tenner an inch mate.......al not spend all your £20 in one shop...... ;)

al pay you the other 80 next time mate :laugh:

Hmmm! I've had many many dealings with Aaron and he's alway been a top bloke in my eyes, always does what he says when he says it will be done etc...

As for personal insults at him its just all Jibba Jabba & no need on a public forum, and to even stoop as low as to try & copy his gear??? Baffling that is. He is trying to run a business, so leave the personals and attacks on livelyhoods out of it :0

D

Not quite true,

See ya later big timer

I've been away since saturday afternoon ............... as witnessed by a few hundred people, we don't all stay at home drinking stella and abusing our wives you know ..............

You asked me to ask my mate if you could use his Bull X at stud, to say you didn't is a lie, and gives the measure of you.

No a friend of mine had an interest in your mates big dog FFS lets keep it right if its worth bringing up, ive never had a problem with drink and certainly never had a problem with abusing women, somthing a man of your calibre would find hard to believe im sure.

Your knocks about my mental health doesnt fade me either because im strong enough to overcome my problems without pills and booze, somthing im proud of (no embaressment there) .

As for my mate? ive known John a few years now, not as long as youve known him, but in those few years hes been a good loyal friend, so why try and make trouble for a decent bloke? (a customer and aquatence of yours?) We live worlds apart in respect of class, but respect each other even though we both think differently, thats the mentality of you!!. So my judgment of jhon will not change and i'll continue to see him as the decent and loyal lad hes proven to be over the years (regardless of YOUR efforts)

ASs for the other things posted on here about you, i take no notice, but when different people from different parts of the country are saying it, it makes me think theres somthing wrong about you.

Im no stalker (weird deffo), but you had a problem with me you could have sorted it out face to face but instead LIE and bully over the web, somthing ive seen you do a number of times to others on here.

D

Edited by BULLDOUG

D

Not quite true,

See ya later big timer

No a friend of mine had an interest in your mates big dog FFS lets keep it right if its worth bringing up, ive never had a problem with drink and certainly never had a problem with abusing women, somthing a man of your calibre would find hard to believe im sure.

Your knocks about my mental health doesnt fade me either because im strong enough to overcome my problems without pills and booze, somthing im proud of (no embaressment there) .

As for my mate? ive known John a few years now, not as long as youve known him, but in those few years hes been a good loyal friend, so why try and make trouble for a decent bloke? (a customer and aquatence of yours?) We live worlds apart in respect of class, but respect each other even though we both think differently, thats the mentality of you!!. So my judgment of jhon will not change and i'll continue to see him as the decent and loyal lad hes proven to be over the years (regardless of YOUR efforts)

ASs for the other things posted on here about you, i take no notice, but when different people from different parts of the country are saying it, it makes me think theres somthing wrong about you.

Im no stalker (weird deffo), but you had a problem with me you could have sorted it out face to face but instead LIE and bully over the web, somthing ive seen you do a number of times to others on here.

D

You have NEVER read a lie that I have written.

The truth hurts.

John DID say you were a bit special.

D

Not quite true,

See ya later big timer

D

You have NEVER read a lie that I have written.

The truth hurts.

John DID say you were a bit special.

sort it out you pair ,you know where ss will be at game fairs and so on, so get there early and sort it and stop bitching like girls over a screen,hav it

• Like 1