new pup whining

More so than Salukis?

The lass who runs Lurcherlink always has much more trouble with the bullies than any other type for it Ritchie, and as you can imagine she has a great many lurchers and types through her doors.

I have never owned a saluki, had a saluki lurcher pup once and he was no bother, neither was a bitsa, the terriers or whippet, all the bullies have been the same here though :thumbs:

More so than Salukis?

The lass who runs Lurcherlink always has much more trouble with the bullies than any other type for it Ritchie, and as you can imagine she has a great many lurchers and types through her doors.

I have never owned a saluki, had a saluki lurcher pup once and he was no bother, neither was a bitsa, the terriers or whippet, all the bullies have been the same here though :thumbs:

Fair enough, I have a wheaten x which whines when he is excited or wants something, some people call that anxiety.

If I leave the saluki on his own in the car he will even howl like a wolf.

Never had a bull x myself.

thishis no problem to sort out the pup was bonded to its dam now you wich his what you want leave it for small moments and progress to longer intervals ,some breeds dobond very strongly ,bull yeah they are one of them .atbbunnys

Good things already said, radio or tv are good ones aswell as a big bone, something for it to occupy its mind aswel as something to chew. You can also try taking it for a walk to tire it before you go out, also give it a toy with food stuffed inside. Dont let it know you are going out. Its all part of its training, pups are like kids, they crave attention and dont like being left alone for too long especially when they are in a strange home with strange people, its a massive change for it. Theres a lot of things you can do to help it but it will take time, dont give up on it, its just a pup at the end of the day.

People do not realise that bullies are very clingy people dogs, and are terrible for separation anxiety more so than other lurcher types.

I have 2 attached to my hip day and night lol they love company even if theyre just sitting in the same room as you.Little Donut being a whippet x is a cowbag for her voice tbh still trying to retune her out of it but then she is slowly getting better

Meant to say Kongs are an excellent tool of the trade here ive been mixing meat pastes only 20p a jar or something through some soaked dry food and freezing it it shuts her up for a wee while but my other two dont move till they have got every last bit of the kong clean