gypsy horse killed whippet

STOCKBREAKING is a wonderfull thing,,, do it properly next time :thumbs:

Are you serious ??? I was walking through a field (public footpath) the other day with one of my dogs (broken to all stock and doesn't bat an eyelid at anything) when I noticed 4 horses had gotten out of the paddock electric fence.

Now my dog is on the lead by my side and these horses charge up and start huffing about, My dog just turned to look and didn't even twitch when one of them nudged him up the arse with his head!!

At that point I slipped the lead and let him go, so he could escape. They then turned their attentions to me, getting up on two back legs and snorting at me. Thank god I didn't have my young daughter with me or it could have been serious.

So in answer to your comment about stockbreaking, it's total pish as far as some horses are concerned, and yes if it was my dog or dogs harassing a horse or stock he could righly have been shot! Just not the same vice versa is it???

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

just because it ain,t your type of dog you,d be happy for the horse to kick it, you are a cxnt

Mate i aint having a dig at you here but instead of wasting time yelling at a bunch of pikeys and getting more time wasted by the gavvers why the f**k werent you driving like a nutter straight to a ve

if thats the case go kick there f*****g heads in instead of venting your shite to members on here dont f*****g bother them just us on a hunting forum!

Terrible shame mate, best not say to much about what your going to do tho or what you have done. Yes the gavvers might call it a civil matter but the moment you do anything other than try taking the c**ts to court they will call YOUR actions criminal and they will f**k you. Thats if they get to you before the pikeys. The pikeys already know you now as you went to their camp shouting the odds so whatever happens there will be 100 pikeys out looking for you and you probably wont recognise even one of them untill the knife comes out in a boozers bog. Think very carefully mate. I would be angry too and i would also be looking for revenge but i would be much more descreet.

You keep throwing the " p***y " word about!

But why are you using travelling words and phrases all the time? i.e "Gavers" for police and calling me a " Mothers C*** " on here the other day ?

Are you a wanna be ?

and not that it matters but no sane dog would go through a hedge strait behind a teathered horse they would find another safer gap.

same old people slagging people off all the time on here.

Some of you folk are right c**ts.

You are on your permission where there are no horses, with your stock broken dog.

Dog goes through hedge after game.

Some c**t has tied their horse in the next field illegally because they don't have the facility to keep the animal properly, despite having it as some kind of status symbol.

Horse kicks an kills your dog as it come through the hedge.

And you just say, oh well, what a tragic accident, i suppose i should just accept that some f****r has stuck a f*****g horse on the land i hunt without anyones knowledge or permission, and it's just killed my dog?

Are you for f*****g real???

If someone stuck a snare on your permission and it killed your dog while out walking/hunting. . . . .would you not be pissed off?

• Like 1

Terrible shame mate, best not say to much about what your going to do tho or what you have done. Yes the gavvers might call it a civil matter but the moment you do anything other than try taking the c**ts to court they will call YOUR actions criminal and they will f**k you. Thats if they get to you before the pikeys. The pikeys already know you now as you went to their camp shouting the odds so whatever happens there will be 100 pikeys out looking for you and you probably wont recognise even one of them untill the knife comes out in a boozers bog. Think very carefully mate. I would be angry too and i would also be looking for revenge but i would be much more descreet.

But why are you using travelling words and phrases all the time? i.e "Gavers" for police and calling me a " Mothers C*** " on here the other day ?

Are you a wanna be ?

and not that it matters but no sane dog would go through a hedge strait behind a teathered horse they would find another safer gap.

"and not that it matters but no sane dog would go through a hedge strait behind a teathered horse they would find another safer gap."

That is one retarded statement.

You expect a dog chasing game, or on scent, to sense a horse the other side of the hedge and decide to take a longer, safer route? Would you be happy with said dog???

it doesnt matter that it was a pikeys horse,it could of been anyones the fact is it destroyed the fellas property because it didnt have permission to be there.

like was said if none of them would admit it was theres you should of taken it and given it a rescue centre or sold it.

the best thing for they key bourd warrior to do is go to the site with your shirt off and ask the people who owns the horse to come out and have a polite word about it im sure you will find out who owns it

Why don't you reply to whippetlad :thumbdown:

• Like 1

Baldriks spouting shite again :doh:

Thats what he is good at mate.

Are you a wanna be ?

"and not that it matters but no sane dog would go through a hedge strait behind a teathered horse they would find another safer gap."

That is one retarded statement.

You expect a dog chasing game, or on scent, to sense a horse the other side of the hedge and decide to take a longer, safer route? Would you be happy with said dog???

No he would shoot it because he is a mothers c**t! Which is why i called him a mothers c**t "the other day".

the best thing for they key bourd warrior to do is go to the site with your shirt off and ask the people who owns the horse to come out and have a polite word about it im sure you will find out who owns it

Why don't you reply to whippetlad :thumbdown:

Because he is another mothers c**t! Lol!

The horse shouldn't of been there and your dog should have been on the lead or stock broken so you are both to blame. I wouldn't go messing with their gry either as they won't take kindly to dinlo gorgers doing that.

Nice to see all the divvy radges still spouting their usual shite about us, keep up the good work, it would be too easy without you!

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...