STAN AND SALLY BRED

seen it done , fox lay on the ground stone dead , only movement was the blood coming out its mouth on impact the fox went over 6 feetin the air the bitch was 90 lb !! and a few lads on here seen it also .

• Like 1

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hoy prick, i`m no bullshitter, and i`ve seen Stan do it time and time again, obviously u never seen a decent dog

I believe its some sort of catolypsy but let me just say this when the right dog who knows his job hits them across the back instantspine dislocation its what ya call dead on impact .seen dogs with th

I've been out with whip reeces old bitch most probly mother to some of these stud dogs not sure If she still going, not spoke to Reece in a while!!... But reading all this about killing on impact what

you lads not getting my point are you how do you know the fox is stone dead unless your dog left it after the initial hit? you dont as ive said il bet my arse that the fox was stunned

ive seen foxes hard hit with a rifle never mind a dog and keep running

only thing i can think of is most of you lads are out as soon as the corns off or they must have a different breed of fox in your area :11:

you lads not getting my point are you how do you know the fox is stone dead unless your dog left it after the initial hit? you dont as ive said il bet my arse that the fox was stunned

only thing i can think of is most of you lads are out as soon as the corns off or they must have a different breed of fox in your area :11:

that must be it bodger and these lads must all be bullshitters eh ,subaru willy isnt a bulllshitter believe me and ive seen them hit with a rifle and run off ,but dont people get shot and get away ??then on the other hand somebody can give them 1 blow and kill them ??? work it out ,

Seen ity done a few times..owned a dog that did it fairly regular...the reason i know they were dead was because i checked...the old finger on the eyeball trick...i still do that with foxes now just to make sure...no one likes to leave a fox in the hedge bottom without knowing one way or the other if its dead or not....just imagine a 90 to 100lb dog hitting you in the ribs at 35mph...think you,d be in hospital with at least a few broken ribs..or maybe worse..atb stabba

• Like 1

Seen ity done a few times..owned a dog that did it fairly regular...the reason i know they were dead was because i checked...the old finger on the eyeball trick...i still do that with foxes now just to make sure...no one likes to leave a fox in the hedge bottom without knowing one way or the other if its dead or not....just imagine a 90 to 100lb dog hitting you in the ribs at 35mph...think you,d be in hospital with at least a few broken ribs..or maybe worse..atb stabba

to many people who never seen a good dog run stabba half of these wouldnt no two many keyboard warriors pal

yes it must have been a young fox then if you say so bodgger ive seen foxes shot up the arse an the back legs were peeled over there shoulders but still alive when you got there , but this fox was dead and no there wasnt any shaking until after , the fox went that high the dog carried on running , she just went straight threw it we lost sight of the foxand thought it had made it to ground , lamped about until we found the fox , it was very dead and blood was pumping from its mouth , likes been said the weight of the dog combined with the speed of impact , its more than possible , ive also seen a light rabbiting dog break a mates leg when lamping so a fast bullx could easily break a foxes skull !!!

• Like 1

fair doos stabba but when i did my bit pre ban i found that the dog killed the fox with the grab round the middle not he hit or the neck hold,im not sayin your wrong im just casting doubt :11:

Thats because pre ban you were too busy pulling fallow bucks with Fifi your beddie/whippet :11: I'll bell you this weekend matey..........

just out of intrest what dogs did ya run when foxing pre ban because to me your either a wind up or you aint done much :chair: :11: