Read his cousin too irish boxer andy lee...now I may be thick as shit but is that andy anything too do with tl? I think we can all say this and that about fury but hats off to him for actually have the bottle too get in the ring :)

No...Andy Lee fights out of the Kronk Gym in Detroit with Manny Steward......and he wont ask you how you want the pedigree written out when he sells you a dog either :D

Ive never understood this thing of " hats off to him for having the bottle to get in the ring " :doh: .......thats what fighters do,it comes natural..................................its the things that dont come natural that require bottle !

Edited by gnasher16

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

To give the kid Fury his dues he,s better than i thought.....certainly not a tidy or technically good boxer and doesnt punch his weight.......but seems to be a kid with limited talent and ability but

there will always be the keyboard warriors hiding behind user names slagging of people like tyson .malicious jealousy most of it is .let me tell you a few things about tyson hes only just 21yrs old he

Well i think TF silenced a few critics there

well chisora was well out of shape for the fight he thought he could use the extra weight to find the ko .

but hats off tyson fury 22 yo fought till the end and was the better boxer gonna be interesting to see him in a few yrs with different trainer :thumbs:

well wlel well hes boxed nobodys and as soon as he gets in the ropes with a real tidy boxer he will be f****d ,its like a paper belt hes got not worth shit klitscko bros would wipe the floor with him ,i dont no who is worse him or audrey harrison

Just out of interest....over the past few months Manny Steward has gone on record as saying Tyson Fury at his age now is better than either Klitchsko,s were at the same age.

Also........Freddie Roach has gone on record as saying Amir Khan is better at his age now than Manny Paquiao was at the same age ;)

Theres no point comparing young kids just starting out in the game to accomplished world champion veterans of the sport.

Tyson Fury is a promising talent nothing more nothing less......at anything but heavyweight he wouldnt be a talent,but the heavyweight division throws up far different challenges to any other division.

say what you want but i personally think he will go nowhere and ,freddy roach would say that as kahns paying his wages hed never be the man manny is his ever ,top and bottom of it is i have seen woman put up a better fight on a friday night in the town ,hes not busy enough for me and his defence is poor to , he might be a young kid in your eyes but when he gets in the ring showboating thinking hes class it doesnt go down well he needs a good trainer and to shape up and fight boxers not puddings

Lol gnash dogs can't read anyway right? :p I know what ya mean hats off is the wrong thing I guess when you train for it and worse that can happen is your cut or knocked out...just mean aload of arm chair keyboard warriors maybe can't put the bloke down too much as at least his doing it.

there will always be the keyboard warriors hiding behind user names slagging of people like tyson .malicious jealousy most of it is .let me tell you a few things about tyson hes only just 21yrs old he raised his age by a couple of years hoping to get into the olympic team but he was overlooked in favour of the lad from liverpool .hes only just fully recovered from a very bad back problem thats been causing him a lot of problems over the past eighteen mths .thats why he didnt fight to the best of his ability last night. because of ring rust . when compared to previous british champions of the last twenty years with the exception lennox lewis hes head and shoulders above them all at the same age . at the moment hes a young lad thats got a few years yet before hes going to be at his best .theres still a lot to be done with him before hes the finished article .but hes got great heart good hands and a good chin which is lacking in all other british heavyweights when hes hit he only knows one thing and thats to fight .he dont drop to the deck nor will he run like that dud david haye did a couple of weeks ago .and when you look at the heavyweight scene whos out there ,no one at all ,and if given the chance he will cause the klitchcos more probs than haye ever did thats for sure .a couple on here have spouted hes only fought duds so far .how many duds were served up to bruno and gary mason etc etc etc before they were stepped up in class .alot more than tysons fought .it would be a better job if some of you on here got behind the lad instead of knocking him with negative comments.lets all hope now hes british and common wealth champion hes fed the same stiffs that david haye was before he fights wladimar

• Like 2

there will always be the keyboard warriors hiding behind user names slagging of people like tyson .malicious jealousy most of it is .let me tell you a few things about tyson hes only just 21yrs old he raised his age by a couple of years hoping to get into the olympic team but he was overlooked in favour of the lad from liverpool .hes only just fully recovered from a very bad back problem thats been causing him a lot of problems over the past eighteen mths .thats why he didnt fight to the best of his ability last night. because of ring rust . when compared to previous british champions of the last twenty years with the exception lennox lewis hes head and shoulders above them all at the same age . at the moment hes a young lad thats got a few years yet before hes going to be at his best .theres still a lot to be done with him before hes the finished article .but hes got great heart good hands and a good chin which is lacking in all other british heavyweights when hes hit he only knows one thing and thats to fight .he dont drop to the deck nor will he run like that dud david haye did a couple of weeks ago .and when you look at the heavyweight scene whos out there ,no one at all ,and if given the chance he will cause the klitchcos more probs than haye ever did thats for sure .a couple on here have spouted hes only fought duds so far .how many duds were served up to bruno and gary mason etc etc etc before they were stepped up in class .alot more than tysons fought .it would be a better job if some of you on here got behind the lad instead of knocking him with negative comments.lets all hope now hes british and common wealth champion hes fed the same stiffs that david haye was before he fights wladimar

good post thumbs.gif

:thumbs:

say what you want but i personally think he will go nowhere and ,freddy roach would say that as kahns paying his wages hed never be the man manny is his ever ,top and bottom of it is i have seen woman put up a better fight on a friday night in the town ,hes not busy enough for me and his defence is poor to , he might be a young kid in your eyes but when he gets in the ring showboating thinking hes class it doesnt go down well he needs a good trainer and to shape up and fight boxers not puddings

Your just being silly mate....Freddie Roach doesnt NEED Amir Khan.....Amire Khan needs him !

Women putting up a better fight than a world champion boxer :blink:

Think he will go nowhere :blink: He,s British Champion so is already somewhere !!

If your comparing these young lads to all time ring greats then fair enough.....but sometimes you just gotta keep it realistic......Khan is at the very highest level of his sport,and Fury is on his way there....what more do you want.

Your just being silly mate....Freddie Roach doesnt NEED Amir Khan.....Amire Khan needs him !

Think he will go nowhere :blink: He,s British Champion so is already somewhere !!

If your comparing these young lads to all time ring greats then fair enough.....but sometimes you just gotta keep it realistic......Khan is at the very highest level of his sport,and Fury is on his way there....what more do you want.

tyson fury british champion yes like winning the aba s not very hard when nobody in that division worth fighting ,and the fighting in the town was a regarding fury ,and i never said kahn didnt need roach ,i said he would say kahns better at that age because hes paid to say all that crap ,pre fight bollocks if you get me , i for one minute dont think fury will go anywhere else and with the heavyweight division today its like a paper belt not worth fighting for

tyson fury british champion yes like winning the aba s not very hard when nobody in that division worth fighting ,and the fighting in the town was a regarding fury ,and i never said kahn didnt need roach ,i said he would say kahns better at that age because hes paid to say all that crap ,pre fight bollocks if you get me , i for one minute dont think fury will go anywhere else and with the heavyweight division today its like a paper belt not worth fighting for

how many times you won the A.B.A's?

So basically no matter what Fury does he will never prove anything?

that was the best British Heavyweight fight i've seen in a while btw.

NOT VERY HARD TO WIN THE ABA'S WOULD YOU CARE TO TRY ;)

Good post mate, im sure he must laugh his head of at the shit wrote on this thread ,as im told he visit this site lol.