• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice dogs pal looks like the black one had it's fair share !

Cheers pal prob over 700 and thats not dreaming either :thumbs: the pied dog was a tool n half also even if the pic doesnt do him justice :thumbs: black dog was Happylamper bred off here who still owns his litter brother ;) also litter brother to a dog named Zak OWNED BY tERRA FIRMA i think off here

Edited by silverfoxsid08

That black and White one looks like he could shift ! Did you breed off them mate ?

Yes bred 2 pups off him , i accidently run his son over and the bitch off him got pts due to fitting , the black dog in the pic replaced H who lost his battle with a muscle wastage problem in his shoulder , he never refused me any game i showed him and was a cracking example of a very good half cross R.I.P

:thumbs: Thought i would share a couple of pics of 2 of the best dogs i had pleasure of owning and working hard "H" and "Max" both good enough at there job to stay at my kennels , and sorely missed

pied dog looks well, whats its breeding?

yea dj did have its brother used to go out with him regular over here and me over there from time to time

i saw it run over her with dj killed a fox with it behind the pup on the field

we used to do 5+ a night here 3 - 4 days a week most we ever got was 11 in one night was the good old days them