Regretfully for sale 13 month old Bul x do not have the time this dog needs due to work commitments.

Just started lamping rabbits Very keen and strong young dog, great with other dogs and livstock. Jumps anything, starting to mark sets great nose. Works great with terriers. Will make excellent dog in the right hands.

BULL/ WHIPPET X GREYHOUND/WHEATON.

23 inches Very Strong Dog.

Must go to Genuine working home. NO TIME WASTERS.£300

post-37532-0-36686700-1311287897_thumb.jpg

post-37532-0-77075500-1311287945_thumb.jpg

Regretfully for sale 13 month old Bul x do not have the time this dog needs due to work commitments.

Just started lamping rabbits Very keen and strong young dog, great with other dogs and livstock. Jumps anything, starting to mark sets great nose. Works great with terriers. Will make excellent dog in the right hands.

BULL/ WHIPPET X GREYHOUND/WHEATON.

23 inches Very Strong Dog.

Must go to Genuine working home. NO TIME WASTERS. £250 NO OFFERS.

nice dog

were abouts are you mate?

I hope your not on about gettin this dog when you,ve just sold a deer/bull that was supposedley doin everything...and if its for just rabbits then get yourself a fcukin whippet..atb stabba

• Like 8

Come on Lads dont spoil the post please.

I will Thoroughly check out any Potential buyers before this dog leaves me so I know that it wont be going to any idiots or dog dealers. :thumbs: .

For the genuine lads that ask I am in Durham.

post-37532-0-70248700-1311390215_thumb.jpg

I will Thoroughly check out any Potential buyers before this dog leaves me so I know that it wont be going to any idiots or dog dealers. :thumbs: .

Genuinley sorry about that mate..but that Polo guy is a complete knob and just thought it needed highlighting..once again sorry mate...atb stabba

Genuinley sorry about that mate..but that Polo guy is a complete knob and just thought it needed highlighting..once again sorry mate...atb stabba

No Problem Mate.

Thanks for letting me know.

Cheers

were abouts are you mate?

I hope your not on about gettin this dog when you,ve just sold a deer/bull that was supposedley doin everything...and if its for just rabbits then get yourself a fcukin whippet..atb stabba

Well said old chap :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: Vet any potential buyers mate, full of chop and change knobbers on here, looks a tidy pup and should give somebody some fun this coming season :thumbs: