have a look at these beauts lol

ive only ever seen one in the north east around my permission ,on a lamping outing pre ban years ago,my dogs we off the lead as i was walking back to the vehicle in the dark they took off after something so i flicked the lamp on only to see a aminal with a arse end and cow and large antlers,the dogs got nowhere near as this thing just took off like the wind

what a sight

They are very rare to see in north east red deer, the pic above was took in scotland. lovly site

Plenty at Raby Castle in the North East. Must be hundreds in the grounds there! Good luck running them though... either very brave or extremely stupid lol!

ive only ever seen one in the north east around my permission ,on a lamping outing pre ban years ago,my dogs we off the lead as i was walking back to the vehicle in the dark they took off after something so i flicked the lamp on only to see a aminal with a arse end and cow and large antlers,the dogs got nowhere near as this thing just took off like the wind

what a sight

If you dont min d me asking were did you see it as i no were there is a stag and a few does in north east about 15 mile from were i live

They are very rare to see in north east red deer, the pic above was took in scotland. lovly site

Plenty at Raby Castle in the North East. Must be hundreds in the grounds there! Good luck running them though... either very brave or extremely stupid lol!

Im talking about wild red not many people think there is any in north east but believe me there is

Im talking about wild red not many people think there is any in north east but believe me there is

I follow the Zetland foxhounds on foot across North Yorkshire and County Durham most weekends. Get to see quite a bit of game that is put up when the hounds are running trails, but yet to see a red. You literally trip over roe like, seem to be everywhere.