is there any body who gives ther ferrets?

yeah im the mate that told him that sap was what old timers used to feed there ferrets and he was addament that people on here still fed there ferrets on bread and milk we had a debate anout 3/4s an hour long over this topic when he was watting fir a but haha daryl told you i would prove you wrong :)

"They lived on it for years" but do you remember the state of there stools :sick: poor things living for years with the runs :thumbdown: I'm glad people are more educated now.

That's exactly what I was going to reply. :yes:

when i got my ferret kits last year the lad i bought them off told me thats what you feed them, came on here to double check and was 'steered' in the right direction, the lad i got them off was by no means an auld timer. met a young lad out with his ferret one time and he told me he feeds it solely on that chubb stuff from lidl, i used that as a 'wetter' one time in the dogs food and the dog was shitting like a dairy cow after it. anyway mine get lambs hearts, rabbit, pigeons, eggs and dry meal.