Guest joball

At the end of the day it doesn't matter one bit what any of you say regards him breeding this litter, the four pups are here now and the best we can all do is try to advise on the best for the pups and the mothers wellbeing for the next 8 weeks and help give them some quality of life to start them off.......so in my opinion as the pups are here i think some feeding/comfort advice is the main thing here not still earbashing about breeding the litter.........there will always be people breed litters with no knowledge on how to deal with the birth/problems, the aftercare of the bitch and pups!!! i just hope this bitch doesn't have more litters and actually has a quality of life in the future!!

I take it you dabble in abit of breeding yourself, heres some advice for mark on the pups fill a bucket half or 3/4 full of water then stick them in it. Poor fuking bitch look at the tits on her. Id want to get her to full health get her in the fields and work her before i decided to put the poor bitch through another litter.

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Best thing to do would be wean the pups off...get the bitch spayed/tits looked at at the same time...then we,ll see if you hold the bitch in the same light when you know you cant get a litter off her.

well if you leave them alone and it all goes wrong you could loose your bitch as well as the pups.Ive always watched them and helped them if needed gave the whippet a load more help than i would have

The thing to watch out for is if the bitch still has pups inside her but stops pushing. Overweight, unfit or older bitches sometimes get tired. Some breeds are what is known as slow whelpers, but ther

Posted Images

At the end of the day it doesn't matter one bit what any of you say regards him breeding this litter, the four pups are here now and the best we can all do is try to advise on the best for the pups and the mothers wellbeing for the next 8 weeks and help give them some quality of life to start them off.......so in my opinion as the pups are here i think some feeding/comfort advice is the main thing here not still earbashing about breeding the litter.........there will always be people breed litters with no knowledge on how to deal with the birth/problems, the aftercare of the bitch and pups!!! i just hope this bitch doesn't have more litters and actually has a quality of life in the future!!

I don't think you have read this thread the whole way through. He just had a litter from this bitch "she came to him pregnant" :whistling: Now a back to back litter. The bitch hadn't been trained basics from the previous owner :hmm: Now she won't be able to do anything until her tits are fixed. :doh: He always asks about what x's would turn out like and breeding. Can't pick between terriers and lurchers and lies more than a 2 pence whore :o The only help he needs is into a weighted sack and thrown into a deep river. :bye:

• Like 1

i could not give a f**k if i run her this season ill be doing all i can for the bitch and the pups f**k what all the dicks say on ere i no what im doing and if i have any probs then ill ask the dog lads that i know that have been in to it from pre ban

If you know what your doing then why did you start the :censored: thread :doh: I think it is obvious you don't. If your friends are reading all your sh*t they should be making a big gap between your dumb a** and themselves. :duh:

i put it up so people could have a look i have bred 1 litter in all the time i have had terriers n lurchers so say what you f**king want

Why don't you tell us your preloved username then :thumbs: You had one litter from your terrier and two from the lurcher as far as I've read but I've not really looked too hard. I didn't give half a sh*t until you come up asking for help with one of the stupidest stories I've heard. Why ask for help with this whelping when she already had a litter with you? What happened to the last litter? I would love to see you answer those questions. :blink:

i put it up so people could have a look i have bred 1 litter in all the time i have had terriers n lurchers so say what you f**king want

Why don't you tell us your preloved username then :thumbs: You had one litter from your terrier and two from the lurcher as far as I've read but I've not really looked too hard. I didn't give half a sh*t until you come up asking for help with one of the stupidest stories I've heard. Why ask for help with this whelping when she already had a litter with you? What happened to the last litter? I would love to see you answer those questions. :blink:

no come back then ?????

Best thing to do would be wean the pups off...get the bitch spayed/tits looked at at the same time...then we,ll see if you hold the bitch in the same light when you know you cant get a litter off her...atb stabba

• Like 3