After i posted it i thought that with some of the idiots on here they might do it on purpous for £££££'s :wallbash:

If it helps anyone else from making the same mistake here is the post i just typed/deleted

"

was told she could be in pup as she was found in pen with the dog and she has only had 1 litter be for this 1

I don't understand, you got her after she just had a litter and now she had more puppies? I don't see how that was an accident? :blink:

A back to back mating, this happens when a dog is given access to a bitch that has just given birth. Ashamed to say when i was young/stupid/ & knew nothing about whelping i rescued a JR terrier heavily in pup (working ratter/owner died), she was fine with having my male whipX around her pups so i left them together and it was soon obvious she was pregnant again :icon_redface: When the first litter was something like 10 weeks old she gave birth to the 2nd litter. I fed her very very well and both litters and the bitch were in great condition but i would NEVER ever make the same mistake again.

You also have to be careful around the 3 months after birth of a litter as mom often comes back into season again (which is roughly 6 months from conception of 1st litter). If she is allowed access to a dog then can get pregnant and have a second litter only 6 months after the first.

As you can see it is very possible for her to have 2 litters very closely but it's very irrisponsible of the previous owner to allow it to happen especially with pens and the means to keep the dogs apart :censored:

Lucky she has a small litter now, keep pumping top quality grub into her and them pups and they should do well. It'll be quite a long rest for this bitch though, will take her ages to get back near working fitness for you and i hope you give her the time and patience she deserves after this"

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Best thing to do would be wean the pups off...get the bitch spayed/tits looked at at the same time...then we,ll see if you hold the bitch in the same light when you know you cant get a litter off her.

well if you leave them alone and it all goes wrong you could loose your bitch as well as the pups.Ive always watched them and helped them if needed gave the whippet a load more help than i would have

The thing to watch out for is if the bitch still has pups inside her but stops pushing. Overweight, unfit or older bitches sometimes get tired. Some breeds are what is known as slow whelpers, but ther

Posted Images

After i posted it i thought that with some of the idiots on here they might do it on purpous for £££££'s :wallbash:

If it helps anyone else from making the same mistake here is the post i just typed/deleted

"

was told she could be in pup as she was found in pen with the dog and she has only had 1 litter be for this 1

I don't understand, you got her after she just had a litter and now she had more puppies? I don't see how that was an accident? :blink:

A back to back mating, this happens when a dog is given access to a bitch that has just given birth. Ashamed to say when i was young/stupid/ & knew nothing about whelping i rescued a JR terrier heavily in pup (working ratter/owner died), she was fine with having my male whipX around her pups so i left them together and it was soon obvious she was pregnant again :icon_redface: When the first litter was something like 10 weeks old she gave birth to the 2nd litter. I fed her very very well and both litters and the bitch were in great condition but i would NEVER ever make the same mistake again.

You also have to be careful around the 3 months after birth of a litter as mom often comes back into season again (which is roughly 6 months from conception of 1st litter). If she is allowed access to a dog then can get pregnant and have a second litter only 6 months after the first.

As you can see it is very possible for her to have 2 litters very closely but it's very irrisponsible of the previous owner to allow it to happen especially with pens and the means to keep the dogs apart :censored:

Lucky she has a small litter now, keep pumping top quality grub into her and them pups and they should do well. It'll be quite a long rest for this bitch though, will take her ages to get back near working fitness for you and i hope you give her the time and patience she deserves after this"

Very good, informative post. Folks should take note.

Sadly thats how puppy farmers treat thier bitches, churn litter after litter out of them often killing the bitches and producing weak sickly pups in the process.

They regularly look as "saggy" as this bullX bitch. The pictures taken pre the birth of this new litter looks very likely that the bitch has had several litters as the only time i've seen undercarriage that low was on rescue puppy-farm bitches. Poor dog :thumbdown:

Yep, most of the puppy farm breeding bitches look like that: some of the Labrador bitches have teats which almost touch the ground :censored::thumbdown: :thumbdown:

Will get the pics of my dad of tinsel and elderly dane they got in throgh rescue in an appalling state with mastitis and her teats did touch the grounds she had to have skin removed when she was speyed it was that bad.They only had her a year but she fattened up nicely and looked great had to be on heart meds and what not though.She didnt see the light of day till they took her on and yet she was an excellent lass loved everyone and other dogs as well never a problem at all

I think you will all find I pointed out months ago this guy was a WANKER, and was shot down in flames.

'Oh hes a decent kid bla bla bla'

Bullshit. He is a fud.. Nothing more nothing less. Hopefully the pups get parvo and the bitch gets run over.

Good day.

:thumbs:

FTB

• Like 3

I think you will all find I pointed out months ago this guy was a WANKER, and was shot down in flames.

Bullshit. He is a fud.. Nothing more nothing less. Hopefully the pups get parvo and the bitch gets run over.

Good day.

:thumbs:

FTB

Its not their fault its his so in my humble opinion he should be the one that gets run over or gets the human equivalent of parvo

Guest joball

Good day.

FTB

:laugh::laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Give me the bitch and i,ll see to it she never gets bred off again...also she,ll get well looked after and worked to her full potential...sad thing is i probably know who had the bitch prior to tmm owning her ..ive asked before who it was but never got a straight answer..atb stabba

• Like 1