• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

12 months

12 months

there do seem more about of late, which is a good thing really.Back in 70s the colliexgrey x deerhoundxgrey was a very popular x , they were good on all quarry.I like deerhound in a x, good feet,wind,

nice dog , is it me or is the deerhound cross becoming more popular of recent ???

there do seem more about of late, which is a good thing really.Back in 70s the colliexgrey x deerhoundxgrey was a very popular x , they were good on all quarry.I like deerhound in a x, good feet,wind,good coat, drop bit of collie+grey in there brill lurcher :thumbs:

• Like 1

nice dog , is it me or is the deerhound cross becoming more popular of recent ???

there do seem more about of late, which is a good thing really.Back in 70s the colliexgrey x deerhoundxgrey was a very popular x , they were good on all quarry.I like deerhound in a x, good feet,wind,good coat, drop bit of collie+grey in there brill lurcher :thumbs:

i could not agree with you more on that one ray .... i've seen some good deerhound x's in the past . i think a lot of the time they have been overlooked by the over popular bull x :thumbs:

• Like 1

i have that exact cross

And the pic of the dog Looks SO Simular to mine ( COLLIE DEER GREY 1/4 1/4 1/2)

i have that exact cross

Have you got any photos ferret333?

i have that exact cross

Have you got any photos ferret333?

Here's Ruby, shes 7 months old and around 23 tts

DSC01489.jpg

DSC01490.jpg