norfolk lurcher

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

ring geoff hes a expert 01933 381089 make shore you have creadit on your phone

My brother went down to Norfolk and bought a cracking looking rough coated, blue, "Norfolk Lurcher". It was a handy dog, and when it died he replaced it with an exact replica from Durham..... Doe's th

Norfolk Lurcher...just get a rough coated wheaton coloured lurcher and bobs yer uncle...ready made norfolk

Posted Images

ring geoff hes a expert 01933 381089

:toast: make shore you have creadit on your phone :thumbs:

And f**k me the man can talk! And not only that but he can talk for hours! And not only that but he can talk for hours about complete bollocks! And not only that but he can talk for hours about complete bollocks AND manage to avoid every single one of your "difficult" questions! And then talk bollocks for even more hours! Lol!

Was it you that spoke to him DMagic? If it was how long where you on the phone for?

Yes iv been daft enough to ring him once a fair few years ago and i cant remember how long i was on the phone for but it was a loooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnggggggggggggg time. :boredom: And no i didnt get ANY straight answers to ANY of my questions :censored:

Edited by DogMagic

why did you phone the drivvling old twat he is worse than hancock and about the same as plummer was ,

Im not planning to do it again whin! Lol! Amongst other reasons i would need to win the euro millions to afford the phone bill! Lol!

• 2 months later...

I have been reading these posts with great interest. I have a feeling that a lot of hunters are basing their opinion on Norfolk Lurchers (Smithfield CollieXGreyhound) on D. Brian Plummer's comment that they became extinct from British Isles decades ago. Unfortunately, Plummer was unaware of a number of breeders in Tasmania, Australia, who had continued to breed Smithfield Collies from the original English stock at the same time. I have a Norfolk Lurcher female puppy myself, a cross between a pure bred male Tasmanian Smithfield Collie and black greyhound female. 'Susi' (Finnish for 'Wolf') has classic Norfolk Lurcher looks and personality. Despite her young age, she is already hunting well and outsmarting all our previous lurcher crosses. Please send me a message on Facebook (Markus Sulkava) if you wish to see photos of her and her parents.

i have a smithfield cross laguna whippet which lurchers was on about and ive just lined mt saluki grey whippet bitch with him and she has chucked 7 pups all black with white socks and im keeping 1 bck and if turns out half as good has my old dog i will be very proud