LINED BITCH,VETS AND SINGLE PUP

Guest blitz

Guest blitz

well after a load of bullshit spoated from local vets and a bill of them that must be for a holiday..here is our pup that my misses has hand reared for 3 weeks...

102_0969.jpg

102_0971.jpg

102_0998.jpg

102_1042.jpg

this is the pup at 3 weeks old

102_1090.jpg

102_1096.jpg

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

well done with the pup pal looks like ur mrs is doing a great job n pup looks great aswell

He's looking great, especially for a hand reared pup as they often look a bit rough for the first few weeks. Congratulations on a job well done: hopefully it will all be plain sailing from now on.

i had a single litter pup , didnt need hand rearing, turned into a super little animal, all the best with yours. off the subject a bit,i met a dogman yesterday who was telling me about an old dog of his called blitz, its why your post caught my eye haha.

Good luck we the pup my bitch jst had a c-section tuesday morning and only 1 pup survived but luckily the bitch is feeding him a bit im jst topping him up nw and then goin into third nite now of sleeping on floor downstairs we bitch and pup dont want nowt goin wrong afta the money spent at vets!

Guest blitz

Good luck we the pup my bitch jst had a c-section tuesday morning and only 1 pup survived but luckily the bitch is feeding him a bit im jst topping him up nw and then goin into third nite now of sleeping on floor downstairs we bitch and pup dont want nowt goin wrong afta the money spent at vets!

to right mate ,my misses has sleeped down stairs with pup and basically fetched it up like 1 of the kids ..i hope in future it never gets injured or i,ll be out .ha :thumbs:
  • 3 weeks later...