lamping competition

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

sexism is one of the rules of the forum and by not letting a lady run you break a rule, it comes close to racism which is also a rule of the forum   If that's correct then I apologise but am s

Dont let Chartpolski enter, a very very world famous ultimate lurcherman once said on here that he ventures out 2 hours beforehand to scare away all the rabbits, but only the ones that the other bloke

it's your lucky day sweet cheeks, my competition is female only. And before any guys call me sexist, too damn right I am, no thumb print on my brew the rules are simple, single only, that's marital

Posted Images

Guest xSWEETCHEEKSx

Does any one run any kind of lamping competition in the winter for people from this site

send a pm to a member named ..baw think he is running one ;)

ive tried to message b.a.w but my blinking computer wont let me send a private message , are females aloud in his competition ??

Does any one run any kind of lamping competition in the winter for people from this site

ive tried to message b.a.w but my blinking computer wont let me send a private message , are females aloud in his

competition ??

NO. It's not a rabbiting comp, read the thread.

Guest xSWEETCHEEKSx

ive tried to message b.a.w but my blinking computer wont let me send a private message , are females aloud in his

competition ??

NO. It's not a rabbiting comp, read the thread.

b.a.w / blackwater i have read the thread and i fully understand the rules ive helped my ex partner on many ocasions with the bull/hounds and collie/wheaton/hounds .

Key word being (helped) ex. No females allowed. I'll update the rules. Your right iceman everyone involved knows exactly who's running what an they all know the rules

Why no females bit un fair is it not????? and lets hear thr rest off your rules???? much is it in???? :thumbs:

• Like 1

Key word being (helped) ex. No females allowed. I'll update the rules. Your right iceman everyone involved knows exactly who's running what an they all know the rules

Why no females bit un fair is it not????? and lets hear thr rest off your rules???? much is it in???? :thumbs:

thats me f****d she wont let me go lamping whitout her.

I used this thread to make up a reserve list that's sorted so no need to go into things as for no women then it's not only a rabbiting comp.

l dont get how your going have a lamping comp that your going hunt diff things how can it be fair?????you might on call up 1 fox that night or see only one deer cant see it working and women dont only hunt rabbits

Nefinest, your post is one of the reasons NE lads aint welcome. Nothin worse than having a run out with lads that Havnt got your back. An just squeal when things go wrong.

Thanks to THEMAN for the pm. The land you sent me pictures of puts you straight at the top of reserve list you are more than likely in as a couple have already been having second thoughts.

Hehehehe what a load of pish. Talk is cheap, thats like me saying all southeners take it up the bum whilst out lamping so for that reason im out.

Nice bit of editing. :icon_redface::thumbs:

I used this thread to make up a reserve list that's sorted so no need to go into things as for no women then it's not only a rabbiting comp.

l dont get how your going have a lamping comp that your going hunt diff things how can it be fair?????you might on call up 1 fox that night or see only one deer cant see it working and women dont only hunt rabbits

They're lamping rats mun.