just for you lab

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

the cross dresser with his hand on his handbag and died hair??   i knew it, hes a poof!!!

Posted Images

yes,so whos you on the pic then :hmm:

2nd in fae the left bud.......and no i dont still have highlights, that was trial and error....... :laugh:

so yer back to being a pure ginger then?

Feck off..............no gingers in fife...its all you freaks over the bridge wi the contamination fae Grangemouth that causes that..... :yes:

hey u :tongue2: am on the other side off the bridge.x

Yes but i can see your not a ginger...... ;)

she might dye it my friend! the question being does the carpet match the curtains? lol

2nd in fae the left bud.......and no i dont still have highlights, that was trial and error....... :laugh:

hahahahaha..... u had they highlights right upto last week ya slavourin c#nt lol.now he has a skin head :boogie:

not a bad looking chap are you gayboy,now what i want to no was your wearing owt under that feckin skirt

Course not mate....true scotsman and all that............cold up here though.... :icon_redface:

hahahahaha..... u had they highlights right upto last week ya slavourin c#nt lol.now he has a skin head :boogie:

Dont be silly now Tramp1.......you know fine well the skinhead is a summer haircut..... :yes:

not a bad looking chap are you gayboy,now what i want to no was your wearing owt under that feckin skirt

Course not mate....true scotsman and all that............cold up here though.... :icon_redface:

no mate its just a tiny we thing lol

no mate its just a tiny we thing lol

Its alright when its angry........ :D