Conwy Valley Fox hound - Terrier & Lurcher Show

Guest earthdogfinder

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

THE CONWY VALLEY HUNT SUPPORTERS CLUB RUN THIS SHOW TO RAISE FUNDS FOR THE RUNNING OF THE PACK IT BEGGERS BELIEF THAT A SO CALLED TERRIERMAN AND HUNT SUPPORTER WOULD CALL FOR THE BOYCOT OF

Shows are for showing smart working type dogs not for dogs with no chins which seem to be paraded round these days, and half the dogs that go in the ring smashed up have only bin hole ended anyway, so

-- next year stay at home and send your donations through the post to any shows you would normally attend you dont seem to be a fan of them so dont go --- tony van load kettle is and as been well know

Posted Images

Well what can be said regarding the Conwy Valley Fox Hound Terrier and Lurcher show today 10/07/11 !! , in fairness i cannot really comment much on the Lurcher side of the show as I took no part and only the terrier side of the show interested myself - as a supporter of the hunt - or any hunt and as a terrierman . BUT as the day unfolded I was reliably informed the judge whom judged - most of the terriers was IN NO WAY a terrierman and only picked the full blown show pony ( for gods sake this was a hunt show which should promote and encourage the working terrier ,especially in this type of theatre ) .

I believe the judge was a Mr B Wylde - whom seemed to have a partner in the show ring with his tribe of non working show ponies which won 1st prize after 1st prize after 1st prize after 1st prize etc etc , this went on for I dont no how many sections of the show - sometimes showing multiple dogs in each section paraded by other people to attempt to indicate if they won it wasnt MR T Kettle,s terrier again , but those in the know knew much better .

Any DECENT genuine working terrierman should boycott this show in future - if this crufts type show judge and his best mate reappear here again ( check beforehand )

The entered terrier winner/judging wasnt much better , while i,d give " ken " one out of two for the winning entered terrier ( because it was a worker ) - i,d be very surprised if a silverback gorilla could have spanned this dog which may well have had trouble getting through the entrance of a bears cave , almost certainly alot of staffy in this black type .

Come on lads - we can do better than this surely ?

Shows are for showing smart working type dogs not for dogs with no chins which seem to be paraded round these days, and half the dogs that go in the ring smashed up have only bin hole ended anyway, so the next time you judges who look for the most smashed up dog, a horrible donkey, and give it best in show just remember its just been hole ended and left to get smashed up. Well done to mr wylde for finally picking something smart and not a ugly brain dead dog with no face.

• Like 2

Well what can be said regarding the Conwy Valley Fox Hound Terrier and Lurcher show today 10/07/11 !! , in fairness i cannot really comment much on the Lurcher side of the show as I took no part and only the terrier side of the show interested myself - as a supporter of the hunt - or any hunt and as a terrierman . BUT as the day unfolded I was reliably informed the judge whom judged - most of the terriers was IN NO WAY a terrierman and only picked the full blown show pony ( for gods sake this was a hunt show which should promote and encourage the working terrier ,especially in this type of theatre ) .

I believe the judge was a Mr B Wylde - whom seemed to have a partner in the show ring with his tribe of non working show ponies which won 1st prize after 1st prize after 1st prize after 1st prize etc etc , this went on for I dont no how many sections of the show - sometimes showing multiple dogs in each section paraded by other people to attempt to indicate if they won it wasnt MR T Kettle,s terrier again , but those in the know knew much better .

Any DECENT genuine working terrierman should boycott this show in future - if this crufts type show judge and his best mate reappear here again ( check beforehand )

The entered terrier winner/judging wasnt much better , while i,d give " ken " one out of two for the winning entered terrier ( because it was a worker ) - i,d be very surprised if a silverback gorilla could have spanned this dog which may well have had trouble getting through the entrance of a bears cave , almost certainly alot of staffy in this black type .

Come on lads - we can do better than this surely ?

Shows are for showing smart working type dogs not for dogs with no chins which seem to be paraded round these days, and half the dogs that go in the ring smashed up have only bin hole ended anyway, so the next time you judges who look for the most smashed up dog, a horrible donkey, and give it best in show just remember its just been hole ended and left to get smashed up. Well done to mr wylde for finally picking something smart and not a ugly brain dead dog with no face.

UTTER BOLLOX ...

IF YOU STUDY ARE SHOW AND ITS CLASSES THEY ARE SET UP TO CATER FOR ALL TERRIER ENTHUSIASTS

ARE SELECTION OF JUDGES TRIES TO REFLECT THIS , THE BEST ENTERERD CLASS THE PRIZE REFLECTS THE RESPECT WE HAVE

FOR THE WORKING TERRIER BEST REGARDS :doh: GTE

They had no brown sauce when I went for a burger.... Ridiculous ... Red or mustard only Ffs Gte get it sorted ;-)

:laugh::laugh:

heard tony kettle had ALL the brown sauce ..

Tony Kettle,havnt heard that name for a while,he's an ex copper! Wouldnt trust the slimey fecker as far as i could throw him,once a copper and all that! He rang a mate of a mate one time offering silly money for a young black lakey dog and we'd never heard of him,he has a set of boarding kennels,he was a friend of bert gripton if i remember right.

I was parked next to Tony kettle on the day and found him to be an utter bellend!however seeing as my mate wine Lakeland dog,best Lakeland best entered(on the day final chance to qualify not the final of best entered )and champion terrier with his WORKING Lakeland dog I fail to see why the comments regarding show ponies are relevant ?

They had no brown sauce when I went for a burger.... Ridiculous ... Red or mustard only Ffs Gte get it sorted ;-)

:laugh::laugh:

heard tony kettle had ALL the brown sauce ..

Tony Kettle,havnt heard that name for a while,he's an ex copper! Wouldnt trust the slimey fecker as far as i could throw him,once a copper and all that! He rang a mate of a mate one time offering silly money for a young black lakey dog and we'd never heard of him,he has a set of boarding kennels,he was a friend of bert gripton if i remember right.

his best mate was bill brockley another name from the past and another wanker .. kettle tried to buy a russell bitch pup off me for 500 quid a few yr back coz it had won 3 puppy champs ... it went up 100 quid a week at 800 my mrs said to him its not for sale so just feck off he never asked again .he is an ex copper and he has got boarding kennels with about 50 odd terriers heard he won a few quid twice on the nat lottery ...

I was parked next to Tony kettle on the day and found him to be an utter bellend!however seeing as my mate wine Lakeland dog,best Lakeland best entered(on the day final chance to qualify not the final of best entered )and champion terrier with his WORKING Lakeland dog I fail to see why the comments regarding show ponies are relevant ?

good to see you there lads hope you come back next year to defend your title :thumbs:

This Tony Kettle, sounds like a right knob, has anyone ever actually refused his quid?

After all, if he's got no competition to enter then he'll be a lonely man and it doesn't sound like he is much liked.

Who'll be the first to refuse him entry to a show then?

This Tony Kettle, sounds like a right knob, has anyone ever actually refused his quid?

After all, if he's got no competition to enter then he'll be a lonely man and it doesn't sound like he is much liked.

Who'll be the first to refuse him entry to a show then?

i pulled him into the final 5 and gave him nowt in 3 classes at one show -- saw his van pulling away from ringside in a cloud of dust ... :whistling: