Hi guys I have a cannon 350d I have hit hard times and I am gonna sell it but dont know what it is worth it comes with 2 batteries and charger, two lenses one 18mm-55mm and one 70mm-300mm, carry case, carry strap, remote, fillters, a wide angle lense adapter, a full kit of macro lenses wich screw onto the 18mm lense just had it serviced 3wks ago for £40 I luv my camera but needs must when the devil drives so how much should I be looking at for it I havnt a clue please help cheers guys I dont want to rob some one or my self.

Hi guys I have a cannon 350d I have hit hard times and I am gonna sell it but dont know what it is worth it comes with 2 batteries and charger, two lenses one 18mm-55mm and one 70mm-300mm, carry case, carry strap, remote, fillters, a wide angle lense adapter, a full kit of macro lenses wich screw onto the 18mm lense just had it serviced 3wks ago for £40 I luv my camera but needs must when the devil drives so how much should I be looking at for it I havnt a clue please help cheers guys I dont want to rob some one or my self.

Try and compare like for like with the second hand dealers you get online and then set your self a price. I dont use cannon but good glass tends to pretty much hold its value if its in good nick. Good luck :thumbs:

Sorry to hear you have to sell your gear :thumbdown: but i've bought alot of gear off this site Canon Forum its pretty reputable, might also give you an idea what its worth, i have the same camera with the battery grip and a bunch of extra's as one of my back ups and I tried to sell it a while back but got no buyers , i only asked $ 350 about 180 quid, everyones looking for all the new stuff and with Canon releasing new bodies every 6 months it not long before you have unwanted old technology, i decided to keep mine rather than give it away for nothing, it owes me nothing and still takes brill shots, its just not that great in poor light which my other bodies are. anyway good luck with getting a good fair price

ATB CH

how much you looking for it..?