New Books

Guest AngelicAcid

Are there any new books ready to be released soon, I know there is a fell hunting one again, and heard of another.

just anyone know when??

Jill Mason's new Fell hunting book should be available at one of the next big working terrier shows.

Great to read of the men who went before us.

:thumbs:

f**k all wrong with a read mate, surely you dont work dogs 24 hrs a day??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

If everyone had that attitude, then there would be no books at all. :laugh:

f**k all wrong with a read mate, surely you dont work dogs 24 hrs a day??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

If everyone had that attitude, then there would be no books at all. :laugh:

Book.....Porcelain throne.......no time wasted......no problem :boogie:

• Like 3

why would you want the read about working terreiers or training them if you work your terriers :whistling: i find that a wast of time if your dogs do what they do and do it well then why ? and i think we have all read a book or two in the start but now !!!! NO THANKS .if you have your head in a book then you are looking for some thing :whistling: ant you ? what a better dog lol read read read read as much as you wont but hands on is the best ant it o you do know what your doing in part :11: :hunter: :11:

why would you want the read about working terreiers or training them if you work your terriers :whistling: i find that a wast of time if your dogs do what they do and do it well then why ? and i think we have all read a book or two in the start but now !!!! NO THANKS .if you have your head in a book then you are looking for some thing :whistling: ant you ? what a better dog lol read read read read as much as you wont but hands on is the best ant it o you do know what your doing in part :11: :hunter: :11:

Have you ever learnt anything useful on this site Elmer? Tips on equipment,what to do if etc?

• Like 1
Guest dee mac

dont read about what lads are doing , go and do it or more of it,if you have time to read or you will never be any good at anything :whistling:

says the man thats on here reading or is someone else reading it out loud for you what a halfwit statement that is !

• Like 3

you had dogs off wheeler in 82 no bull blood in them then so wheres the bull come from in yours maybe you should read some books. :whistling:

Edited by tatty
  • Like 2

hes good at painting a wee white stripe on his patterjack lol

hi :icon_eek: working terriers is my favourite pastime. :boogie: sorting the dogs out after a days grafting and lying up reading a book someone has published about their experiences of doing the same, is the ticket, if you ask me. :thumbs: depends who's books you wana read???????? ??? if you do enough, of what you read about, then you know the bull shit from the truth. :thumbs:

• Like 3

Reading is good for the brain and if you enjoy reading why not read books on subjects you personally enjoy mind you I believe Peter and Jane is a good read and will help with some of the spelling posted by sumfink or ovva on ere innit

in all fairness i just like reading about the different digs and stuff like i will never encounter, some good reads about cement veins affecting dogs etc :blink: i take it all with a pinch of salt tho, also the nick stevens story.... how else would we find out about him when we are new to earth work? id sooner read it in a book on my shelf than on the net

Reading is just not just an excercise in imformation gathering,IT IS A PLEASURE,have you never been moved be the written word ? There an endless amount of men and womens tales of their dogs and lifes in print an I hope we have writers to keep this tradition going on ,Hitler set about book burning so his Idealogy was the only one available.Sad old world if book burners were allowed to thrive!!Reading is a Freedom No matter how poor you are you can Educate yourself with the access to others opinions and experience,some which you may not have the income to " GET HANDS ON EXPERIENCE "..

Do your self a favour get a Library Ticket,sit in the peace and quiet of your own company,and enjoy a BOOK ... :thumbs:

Great post mate :thumbs::thumbs:

• Like 1