15 to much mate wont see ya there.

Michael that is your choice. We believe that €15 is value for money considering all the competitions, demonstrations, attractions and stands that will be at the show. Our price is also in line with most other large events with one exception, we do not charge for children as long as they are accompanied by an adult.

15 in then you want buy some food maybe buy merchandise it all adds up,best of luck to ya sham not for me.the kid thing well what 5 year old is goin on there own.im not knocking ya being competitive is the thing and 15 in my view with the way things have being going is too much.slain agus go raibh mile maith agat.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Graham think you are missing the point, no disrespect to the judges, but if you want to attract dog men to a show you have to demonstrate that you are willing to bring on board reputable judges, fact,

I HAPPEN TO WORK MY DOGS ALL WINTER EVERY WINTER TOASTY SO YOU OBVIOUSLY DONT KNOW ME. JUDGES ARE HARD TO GET THESE DAYS AND ITS NOT SURPRISING WITH ALL THE BAD MOUTHING THAT GOES ON. MAYBE YOU CO

First of all allow me to state my intent; I have no great desire to attend any meeting regarding the Ballinlough Game fair, period. The complaints regarding the show should act as a guideline for you

Posted Images

LOL, lads a bad game fair even takes a couple of hours to walk around. How long would 15 euro last in a pub??

Each to his own I suppose.

tell you this neil some of the boyo s i drink with 15 euro do them a long time and they are still the drunkest men in the place come closing time everytime a pint is quarter full they disappear too toilets or for a smoke you d nearly think they were from cavan :laugh::laugh::laugh: ps a friend of mine once said drink is never dear when you need it :laugh::laugh:

Oh Dee, I didn't know you drink with the Fatman, LOL.

LOL, lads a bad game fair even takes a couple of hours to walk around. How long would 15 euro last in a pub??

Each to his own I suppose.

tell you this neil some of the boyo s i drink with 15 euro do them a long time and they are still the drunkest men in the place come closing time everytime a pint is quarter full they disappear too toilets or for a smoke you d nearly think they were from cavan :laugh::laugh::laugh: ps a friend of mine once said drink is never dear when you need it :laugh::laugh:

Oh Dee, I didn't know you drink with the Fatman, LOL.

Neil your that tight you squeek when you walk, lol.

its not that £15 euro would break the bank but its the principle, its a rip off, drove to this show myself last year enjoyed the day but the extra fiver is a rip off and on that principle I wont be going chatted to a right few of my mates and they said the same.

its not that £15 euro would break the bank but its the principle, its a rip off, drove to this show myself last year enjoyed the day but the extra fiver is a rip off and on that principle I wont be going chatted to a right few of my mates and they said the same.

What extra fiver? This show was €15 last year and this year we have a lot more new attractions in addition to what was there last year. Therefore we are bringing even more value for money. For families we have children going FREE. There are also a number of children and animal charities being supported? Either we care enough about country sports to put a little bit of revenue their way or we don't. I know which boat we are on!

Guest dee mac

What extra fiver? This show was €15 last year and this year we have a lot more new attractions in addition to what was there last year. Therefore we are bringing even more value for money. For families we have children going FREE. There are also a number of children and animal charities being supported? Either we care enough about country sports to put a little bit of revenue their way or we don't. I know which boat we are on!

:thumbs:

I must have been half asleep to pay that. I wont be there it is a rip off.

Entry's From 10.30 On Sunday Morning For Racing Which Will Start At 11.45.

.There Will Be A Racing Class For Lurcher & Whippet Pups.

.Showing Starts At 1.00 pm

.Supreme N.C.F Final & Presentation To Be Held In Main Arena

.Top Judge's & Prize's On The Day

.This Show Is A Qualifier For The Midland GameFair

Edited by poacherslad22