Running Dogs, Walking Horses

Took the Pasos and Stag Hound pups for some exercise to the South Hills. We went over some rough country and ran the feet off some of the pups. It was hot till we got high and stayed pretty close to water the whole time.

Untitled00002-49.jpg

Untitled00008-09.jpg

• Like 4

Iv always wanted to do that round here walk for mile on the horse with the dogs trotting beside me that would be my ideal hunting method on horse back,

But round here you just couldnt do it not enough rural land by me with out roads ect..

• Like 1

Scotty is lookin sexy as ever. HAHA! Tell him that you wouldnt have to pack a Stitch pup in. :feck:

HA HA look at his face he's miserble! Some woman on a quad packin two foo foos on the back set him in the start and then he had to pack his dog out....to funny. :laugh:

Scotty is lookin sexy as ever. HAHA! Tell him that you wouldnt have to pack a Stitch pup in. :feck:

HA HA look at his face he's miserble! Some woman on a quad packin two foo foos on the back set him in the start and then he had to pack his dog out....to funny. :laugh:

I would have never let that go and..............I'm quite sure neither will you. Yes, that deal with Lazer sucked big time. If it werent for bad luck I'd have none at all.