Teachers Strike

Tories must be loving it ! divide and conker ! Some capitalist idiots on this thread ! come on the reds!

I'd say that the idiot was the one who spelt "Conquer" as "Conker" to be honest.

Especially when you take into account he's equipped with a degree.

Who's got a degree ? I went down the pit two days after my 15th birthday !

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What makes these people think they have a right to a day off at our expense while the rest of us non-public sector people pick up the tab?   Its the ordinary working bloke that pays for the gold pla

That wedding paid for it self ten fold with the tourist increase and feel good factor getting people with cash to spread it around. They are not parasites because the vast majority would keep them gi

If you had been doing a job for say 20/30 years, and every month and year, you payed money from your wages into a pot, and were told that at the end you would get a good chunk of it back as a pension

Right to strike?......when it comes to work it should be a case of crap or get of the pot!........if you dont like the job then get another, and if you cant get another then be f*****g happy with what you have cause theres always someone out there who needs it more than you.

Or maybe some people should grow a back bone and stop taking the crap,Fed up puting into the pot and every one that hasent takes it out.:victory: