letting foxes go?

it is legal and humane to let a bird catch and kill which in my opinion would be a slower and more painful death than with a dog. And anyone with chickens lambs etc cannot dig them on there land! it is only so the the big money makers can protect there big money on there estates. Favouritism!! The countries a fcucking joke!!!

• Like 4

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Veedublee . The reason why a lot of us dig is too work our dogs, not to kill foxes. Working your dog and releasing a live healthy fox at the end of the dig is the perfect result for us. Its about wo

terriermaniac, on 30 June 2011 - 02:07 AM, said: I can't see the point in letting them go! The day I wanna let em go is the day I give up diggin!     "You really do talk a load of bollocks if ev

it is legal and humane to let a bird catch and kill which in my opinion would be a slower and more painful death than with a dog. And anyone with chickens lambs etc cannot dig them on there land! it i

it is legal and humane to let a bird catch and kill which in my opinion would be a slower and more painful death than with a dog. And anyone with chickens lambs etc cannot dig them on there land! it is only so the the big money makers can protect there big money on there estates. Favouritism!! The countries a fcucking joke!!!

:clapper::yes:

I can't see the point in letting them go! The day I wanna let em go is the day I give up diggin!

You really do talk a load of bollocks if everybody killed every fox they caught then what would you hunt when they're all gone you feckin loon and it's just a good job you don't dig a lot then or we would all be stuffed

let them go so they can go kill some c**ts livestock again :wallbash:

had my chickens down the allotments again this year the f*****g things :censored:

There is nothing to stop you using a terrier for poultry or lamb protection in SCOTLAND the hunting act does not apply to Scotland we operate legal pest control under the exemptions provided in the Protection of Wild Mammals Act 2002 (Scotland) If anyone has any queries on terrierwork or dogwork see us on the stand at SCONE.

terriermaniac, on 30 June 2011 - 02:07 AM, said:

I can't see the point in letting them go! The day I wanna let em go is the day I give up diggin!

"You really do talk a load of bollocks if everybody killed every fox they caught then what would you hunt when they're all gone you feckin loon and it's just a good job you don't dig a lot then or we would all be stuffed "

Your the loon and anybody else that is on here advertising the fact that the dig foxes just to let them go!!! All Yee are doing is giving the anti's more ammunition against use ordinary digging folk.Our whole reason and been for the use of terriers is for" fox control"not to have abit of fun with the quarry and then let it go !! Christ the anti's I'd love to be printing off your comments as we speak ! Who needs events when we have people like this in our sport! And by the way if foxes are getting scarce it means your doing your job!!!!!! Plus a fox that has been dug and let go will attack poultry and lambs twice as hard! Morans!

• Like 4

terriermaniac, on 30 June 2011 - 02:07 AM, said:

"You really do talk a load of bollocks if everybody killed every fox they caught then what would you hunt when they're all gone you feckin loon and it's just a good job you don't dig a lot then or we would all be stuffed "

Your the loon and anybody else that is on here advertising the fact that the dig foxes just to let them go!!! All Yee are doing is giving the anti's more ammunition against use ordinary digging folk.Our whole reason and been for the use of terriers is for" fox control"not to have abit of fun with the quarry and then let it go !! Christ the anti's I'd love to be printing off your comments as we speak ! Who needs events when we have people like this in our sport! And by the way if foxes are getting scarce it means your doing your job!!!!!! Plus a fox that has been dug and let go will attack poultry and lambs twice as hard! Morans!

shut up know nothing idiot :thumbdown:

Yes it was ffs!!!!!!!!!!!!

really bet thas done no digging any how fact only digging thars done is in thi arm lol lol lol :nea:

Ha ha if you only knew pal, think what you will old timer!

well ya posts hardly makes one think your an intelligent digging man do they or is it your a little chav with a couple of hard bitten terriers pulling hard on there couple while you parade em round in ya track siut an nike air maxs :blink: