Pup

Guest E.Mc

Guest Eamon.Mc

Have'nt measured her in a week an a half could be a bit taller I'll measure her when she's 6 mnths I'll have a better idea what height she'll turn out. She can move rightly too. I just want her for foxes and drawing. Digging mans too ;) l.

Guest Eamon.Mc

Of course Frank, plenty of time for this 1. I've all summer to train her, she'll not get run on any big game until she's 12 moths +.I've terriers to start next season also so my hands'll be full, 2 to go at the onset of the season and 1 midway through, the crew I dig with has a few dogs to dig and they've new starters as well so hopefully this time next year we'll have posted some interesting threads. Watch this space. ;)

Guest Frank
Of course Frank, plenty of time for this 1. I've all summer to train her, she'll not get run on any big game until she's 12 moths +.I've terriers to start next season also so my hands'll be full, 2 to go at the onset of the season and 1 midway through, the crew I dig with has a few dogs to dig and they've new starters as well so hopefully this time next year we'll have posted some interesting threads. Watch this space. ;)

Best of luck mate. :good:

Frank.