WtF is it with woman?you dont show them anoth attention the think you don't like them and when you do show them, you only want sex :blink: i mean can we do enything fooking right? :wallbash: ..

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

she rings you up for sex at 1 in the morning and your complaining bout having to go out in rain..lol...something wrong there!!!

feck her and take the dogs out.

she rigs me up last night at 1 in the morning get me to go up thee the pissi down rain,uses me for my body then when i want a bit n the morning shes like is that all you want me for and kicks me out

WtF is it with woman?you dont show them anoth attention the think you don't like them and when you do show them, you only want sex :blink: i mean can we do enything fooking right? :wallbash: ..

NO!!........... :thumbs:

she rigs me up last night at 1 in the morning get me to go up thee the pissi down rain,uses me for my body :big_boss: then when i want a bit n the morning shes like is that all you want me for and kicks me out :icon_eek::laugh:

• Like 1

Maybe spending your time necking stella and spending time on here irks her just a little :laugh::laugh::laugh:

shes nos about the stella but not the good ol hl as of yet :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: Sort ya shiit out lol fuuck'em and leave 'em relationships are for the weak :whistling: I know I've had a couple. No more!! :laugh: :laugh:

I'll let you into a little secret :thumbs:

You want one into horses.They have similar country interest as you so don't drag you out round all the poxy shops and don't give you ear ache while going round the game fairs.They're in and out all differnt times so get it that you want to go hunting and don't moan.And on the plus side they like riding and always have a firm arse :icon_redface:

And if your getting grief after 3 weeks................

Run ;)

• Like 1

Maybe spending your time necking stella and spending time on here irks her just a little :laugh::laugh::laugh:

shes nos about the stella but not the good ol hl as of yet :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: Sort ya shiit out lol fuuck'em and leave 'em relationships are for the weak :whistling: I know I've had a couple. No more!! :laugh: :laugh:

:laugh: when your me and you only get a new bit of new meat every few years you have to take the ruff with the smooth :kiss:

she rigs me up last night at 1 in the morning get me to go up thee the pissi down rain,uses me for my body :big_boss: then when i want a bit n the morning shes like is that all you want me for and kicks me out :icon_eek::laugh:

if its about 10am she kicks you out, its because she wants a shower ready for my arrival at 11am. :D

its like doing a virgin shes that tight, weasel willy :whistling:

she rings you up for sex at 1 in the morning and your complaining bout having to go out in rain..lol...something wrong there!!! :laugh::laugh:

look am not like all men i want more than just sex :whistling: