Thanks a bunch t;@t

Day started off good went round this morning feeding my call bird,they were fed and watered looked happy At 9 this morning I went to work letting the trap do their business. Been up tonight and some prick has let the bird out so its safe to say I am climbing the bloody Walls . U can see there tracks in the long grass. The trap is out of public view so I guess it's either kids or a nosey dog walker.wish I had some bear traps or should I not say that ha bloody ha.

Edited by TWOTWOTHREE

Day started off good went round this morning feeding my call birds,they were fed and watered looked happy I've had some about 3 years. At 9 this morning I went to work letting the traps do their business. Been up tonight at 9 pm and some prick has let the lot out and smashed two up. so its safe to say I am climbing the bloody Walls . U can see there tracks in the long grass. The traps are out of public view so I guess it's either kids or a nosey dog walker.wish I had some bear traps or should I not say that ha bloody ha.

same thing happend to my mate few days ago so i know how you feel

Day started off good went round this morning feeding my call birds,they were fed and watered looked happy I've had some about 3 years.

Bad luck with those traps. What do you feed the call birds on? I've used tinned cat food which was okay but attracted flies. I guess roadkill etc. would have the same problem?

What a bunch off twats, can't they just leave the larsens alone, these are the idiots that start wondering why there is no song birds and no wild partridges or other birds going about, well if they f***ing leave the larsens alone and let them do there work and not interfere with them, :angry:

Hey there I feed them on mainly dog food. But now and then I shoot a bunny and devide it up between them.I check them two or three times a day for water but feed them late at night there tends to be less flies about. I've repaired my trap now so try again.just getting low on call birds.I'm still pissed about it.might lend a trail cam but knowing my luck it will get lifted by the person responsible.

Edited by TWOTWOTHREE

Pull the call birds feathers next time...............not be so quick to let them out when they realise it cant fly away.... :thumbs:

There has been some bad publicity in the media lately with film footage showing a perfectly legal larsen being used for illegal purposes.........the news reporter helpfully called them "illegal traps" in his report when in fact they are nothing of the sort......joe public will have swallowed this hook, line and sinker no doubt.

Hey there I feed them on mainly dog food. But now and then I shoot a bunny and devide it up between them.I check them two or three times a day for water but feed them late at night there tends to be less flies about.

Thanks.

There are lots of Magpies about just now, I think there fledglings. I've only got one Larson and it fills up as fast as I can empty it. It's a shame your so far away or you could have plenty of new call birds.