• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

extremely obese men and women don't walk fields unless they think there is pie's in them hahaha ..

never mind the wolfhounds, what about this :icon_eek::thumbdown:

_DSC0053-1.jpg

if thats the one i think it was there was 2 of them. 2 lasses walking them together. that one and a white one.

all i want is a nice little whippet now after seeing all those wicked wee dogs today. a few nice bull x about but i dont have and never really will have need of a big powerful dog like that.

Those dogs were scary... :icon_eek:

Had an awesome day at the show today, loads of crackin' dogs there. Lurcher racing was great. My little lad wants a lurcher but the wife wont heck. She nearly caved in on seeing a blue wippet though.

My little pup got a LOT of attention today which I didnt expect because of all the top class dogs there. A lot of people stopped us or came over to see him or just generally pointed him out. I was very proud indeed. He slept all the way home though and is still asleep now after his tea. Bless him he's only 14 weeks.

One of those Chinese Crested called Freckles was entered in the lure racing by the lasses! Did ok too!

well carnt of been any worse then mine! thats for sure. all it had to do was put a little effort into the chase and it would of run rings round mine lol

very bad turn out for the terrier & lurchers and from what i seen from the racing that wasn't much cop either ......the only thing i seen at the lurcher racing was them all arguing over a false start :icon_redface: :icon_redface: :icon_redface: ........ jenky your pup may not have ran because of the lure (carrier bag) :thumbs:

it wasnt a bad show it was worth a look i waited all day to put my pup in the show but had to go befor it started the brother of my pup was in but didnt win anything as it kept lieing down and going to sleep ( little blue whippet cross 14 weeks old)

I seen your pup my sister wanted to take it home lol my dog was the brindle saluki x with White socks don't know if ya saw him but overall it was a good day

atb lads

jenky your pup may not have ran because of the lure (carrier bag) :thumbs:

yes mate thats exactly what it was, he has had a couple of bunnys now and he really goes for it. he had very little interest in the lure.

it was only my second ever game fair so for me it was nice to see so many dogs and meets some like minded ppl so for me it was a decent day.

i went home and dropped the pups off half way threw and came back with my bull for something todo. i spent most of the time letting him jump in the lake in the afternoon lol.

very bad turn out for the terrier & lurchers and from what i seen from the racing that wasn't much cop either ......the only thing i seen at the lurcher racing was them all arguing over a false start :icon_redface: :icon_redface: :icon_redface: ........ jenky your pup may not have ran because of the lure (carrier bag) :thumbs:

??????????????

Racing started at 11 followed by the showing that finished at 5:30. 20+ dogs were entered into the Unders 100yd dash, 20+ dogs were entered into the Overs 100yd dash, many had 2 runs, the racing had 6 heats, 2 semis and the final, 1 false start, 1 argument.

There were plenty of others with dogs that probably didn't have a go in the racing/ dash because of the "Plastic Bag"!

My 6th fair this year and the best turn out so far??????