'powderpuff girl' timestamp='1309854166' post='2136062']

we went what a great gamefare best iv been to this year was loads of great stuff got son a half price coat . shame there wasnt many dogs there but was some nice ones . well done to winners be back next year hopefully :thumbs:

Did he get home safely there was a certain somebody winding him up laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

yeah we got home ok after a guilded tour of glasgow lol

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

most of the gear at scones way over my price range simple as ,if your interested in the lets say working class mans sport of ferrets ,terriers ,lurchers dont go to scone ...maybe its time for a riva

two nice dogs

whats Linda from sweden, like on the shovel

been and saw scone money making racket for the main body theey dont give a hoot about runing dogs of any type 18 years ago i got offerd a wedge to run a show racing and obeidencre trails by a game fair body i declined ,maybe if the put things on for running dogs of all types working teriers , etc be more beqrable giving them money but up to date not saw nothing to do with runing dogs so best kept away and support local hunt showas and game fairs which support running dogs full stop

Aye they had sold out of programmers by the Sunday somebody will get the bullet all that missed opportunity to get cash laugh.gif.Then the one stall i wanted stuff from was sold out cry.gif.Its a money making fair but no a game fair now

Doohan...the BLACK DOG WAS CHAMPION and the russell reserve..thank you :icon_redface:

Terrier 2 I stand corrected :icon_redface:, I thought at the time that the outcome was unusual. After consulting with both judges, it would seem that I mis-heard the final result. Possibly due to the fact that my daughter :big_boss: had been playing in the sun too long & was desperate to go home.

:signthankspin: for keeping me right, it is appreciated :thumbs: