• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

most of the gear at scones way over my price range simple as ,if your interested in the lets say working class mans sport of ferrets ,terriers ,lurchers dont go to scone ...maybe its time for a riva

two nice dogs

whats Linda from sweden, like on the shovel

Is there many going to Game fair at scone this year? Going down on the Saturday, hope it stays dry

Saturday as usual for me..............beer time... :toast:

Is there many going to Game fair at scone this year? Going down on the Saturday, hope it stays dry

Saturday as usual for me..............beer time... :toast:

Sounds good, :drink::cheers:

Hope its decent weather......quick walk round, get robbed at the burger stall, have a laugh at the gundogs and then beer tent for a few hours.... :toast:

Haven't been down for couple of years, think its £15 to get in to place, god mind when it was £7. Think will take boots just in case

Aye its about that....tried to cadge a few free tickets of some feed reps but thats a no go....... :thumbdown::no:

I'll be there. I was told the warrener and his wife Sue were coming up for it,but thats not the case its "The One and Ferretess" off here that'll be there. Fifes answer to Pat and Sue. :thumbs:

Haven't been down for couple of years, think its £15 to get in to place, god mind when it was £7. Think will take boots just in case

Aye its about that....tried to cadge a few free tickets of some feed reps but thats a no go....... :thumbdown::no:

Same here, he just said, "I they na easy to get" but might have managed with another bloke :boogie:

Aye,,Ah`m gaun,, campin in Perth on Frid, and Sat so MAY have a wee pint or 4!! :whistling:

Ah`ll wear a THL sign roond ma neck shall ah ?? lol

Lab ,,gies a shout and ah`ll hey a pint wi yeh bud,,

ATB

Will do mate.........Scothunter ment to be going too.......shall i make a placard and chap it in a the beer tent saying 'THL MEMBERS GATHER HERE!!!!'............ :thumbs:

For gods sake don`t do that,,, there`ll be a hit man watching till he gets us all together!!! hahaha

Ah`ll wear a red flower in ma hair!

Will keep an eye out for the red flower, ha ha :thumbs:

Edited by East coast

For gods sake don`t do that,,, there`ll be a hit man watching till he gets us all together!!! hahaha

Ah`ll wear a red flower in ma hair!

Aw Kittlerox said you might wear that little sequence number and killer heels?......... :whistling: