Travelling Europe?

Thinking about backpacking Europe :D

How much would I need for say, a month? 6 of us flew out to Amsterdam last year and the flights were £25 so was thinking about starting there and then moving on..

Plan Is to stay In Hostels and move around by train. Eating as cheap as possible, seeing the sights and of course.. The bars! ;)

Also, what kind of things to take?

Butch

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

not for me,i dont go anwhere unless i nw exactly where im staying and stuff.did it once and spent 6 f*****g hours looking for somewhere to stay,was gonna punch f**k out the c**ts who talked me into in

Haha exactly ^^   Fly to Amsterdam £25, spend £2,475 getting baked and banging ladies from all over the world

thats a perfect job for whin

2.5 grand should cover it,if you are staying in hostels and doing it on the cheap.always make sure you got a few quid for any emergency.or if you need to get home quick.id plan it all out before you go and stick to the plan.enjoy matey and be safe :thumbs:

I left for europe in 1998 with 3 grand, 4 months later I was down to about £500 so got a ferry across to north africa, then did just over a year on the £500 :D

Europe is fecking expensive, even if you travel cheap.

As to what to take, took loads of shyte, then once i got into it, i only carried clothes, and a small radio. you really don't need much more than that and a book or two.

Better not to have a plan either, as you'll meet people that give you tips on were is cool at the time

with the way the euro is to the pound at the moment mate i would stay clear and go further away where it is cheaper.have travelled all over europe in the last few years and found this year the most expensive ever.the euro is making it very expensive.

f**k off the west, go east, live well, see great stuff, and save lots of cash.

I lived in various parts of Europe, ran some hostels and back packed all over. Drop me a PM if you have an q's mate. :thumbs:

2.5 grand should cover it

Go to asia,two and a half k will get you several months in Thailand,cambodia,vietnam and Laos.As paid pointed out dont have a plan,be fluid in your travel when over there,your going to meet people who say I found the most incredible beach/temple/village etc and your going to want to see/do it for yourself.

what kind of things to take?

Condoms!You meet lots of backpacking middle-class gap-year types who seem to gravitate towards you for whatever reason :kiss:

I did the marco-polo silk-road when I was in my teens,had a wanderlust ever since,interesting times :blink:

not for me,i dont go anwhere unless i nw exactly where im staying and stuff.did it once and spent 6 f*****g hours looking for somewhere to stay,was gonna punch f**k out the c**ts who talked me into into going without booking lol

• Like 1

Have you thought about in InterRail pass? There are different options available, but the 30 day unlimited travel is about £350 I think.

I agree with going East, it will be a lot less expensive in the ex-Soviet countries than in Western Europe.

Have you thought about in InterRail pass? There are different options available, but the 30 day unlimited travel is about £350 I think.

I agree with going East, it will be a lot less expensive in the ex-Soviet countries than in Western Europe.

just take plenty super noodles,cause the food is shite.and there all thieving c**ts.well they were in bulgaria.what a tiolet that place is.

2.5 grand should cover it

Go to asia,two and a half k will get you several months in Thailand,cambodia,vietnam and Laos.As paid pointed out dont have a plan,be fluid in your travel when over there,your going to meet people who say I found the most incredible beach/temple/village etc and your going to want to see/do it for yourself.

what kind of things to take?

Condoms!You meet lots of backpacking middle-class gap-year types who seem to gravitate towards you for whatever reason :kiss:

I did the marco-polo silk-road when I was in my teens,had a wanderlust ever since,interesting times :blink:

In my experience most of the lads are too busy chasing the local women to give our own girls much of a look in.