late proggression

ok there i,ve 2 big dogs and 18 month lakie fell bitch who i got after her first 6 months good worker at times not scared to join in when big dogs catch prey,she,ll go down rabbit holes only with ferrit about,some times she,s on top scanning insted of under ground.also of right good stock,so am looking for comments to why she never comites on her own.she,s also hard work to get her pushing haevy cover could she have a bad sense of smell ????and above ground shes super brave with what ever lurchers catch.so with all that is she to young yet for dens or will that come with maturity.

Edited by toffee

pposible so why does she go down for rabbits with the ferrit

if u want her to work fox you would be better off stoppen her tryin get to rabbits prob just tryin to get to ur ferrret i dont think shes brave either mate grabbin a bunny with lurchers...think u should start from scratch :icon_eek: :icon_eek: :icon_eek:jmoanyway all the best with her :victory:

Edited by lee micheal kennels

I know nothing about working dogs below, but I would say its a confidence thing, shes fine to follow but not to go herself, is they anyway you can get her confidence get some empty tubes and get her to work through them so she learns the dark place is not something to be feared

as I said I don't know anything and I'm sure I will be corrected if I am wrong :)

Maybe the ferret is a hard nut :ninja:

And it wont tackle the wabbits single handed without it :hmm:

Either way you have a handy bitch and be sure to advertise the pups on here. £250 each.

FTB

Either way you have a handy bitch and be sure to advertise the pups on here. £250 each.

FTB

Im pretry sure Hedz from on here would take a whole litter from you :tongue2:

FTB

Im pretry sure Hedz from on here would take a whole litter from you :tongue2:

Im pretty sure Headz talks a whole lot of shite at times...

:angel:

FTB

thanks for the commemt a was thinking that myself lack of confidienc for a 1>1/////////its not jusy bunny,s as some think above ground she gets stuck right in to foxes no pros...FTB were do i mention anything about breedin her you nugget!!!

Edited by toffee

nae bother £500to you

FTB