SOUTH ARMAGH LURCHER AND TERRIER SHO

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We would just like to say to [NO TEXT TALK] with kids to come along kids are free admission and we will have bouncy castles FREE and face painting etc Also on the day there will be a petting farm in

sorry i forgot to add to the lurcher show a class for bull lurcher dogs and bull lurcher bitches also rough over 23" lurcher dog and rough over23 "bitch also under 23" lurcher dog and under23"lurc

Posted Images

whippet race winner eddie mc kinstry 1 2 and 3 lol winner ozzie then buddy then cody

whippet pup jannet duke finlay

lurcher pup fiona devlins diva

under 23 winner 123and 4 rose mc coys and winner diego

over 23 winner of the vincey carlisle memorial cup was chantelle meekins ellie

see what i mean mary under 23 was well fixed CHEATS

Guest Leanne23

wots the problem with blinkers? i c nothing wrong with them! i dont c why u think its cheating?. ill have to use them myself for my dog as he started to chase other dogs rather than the lure. we all have are own way off racing are dogs and if it cums down to wearing blinkers to make sure your dog is chasen the lure rather than the dog beside it then so be it. sum people are only in it for the racing and sum are only in it for pure fun but at the end off the day we are all doggy people and its ment to be a day out with are animals and a great days crack and enjoy before we are all back in the feilds doing what are dogs do best. to much bitchen gos on at theses shows and not enough happy faces. start ejoying and less bitchen

leanne

Edited by Leanne23

i know what your saying leanne on the other point i made rose should not have run her dogs if she was helping to organise the racing so it give her the edge on what to race against her dogs.some people will do anything to win

• Like 1

wots the problem with blinkers? i c nothing wrong with them! i dont c why u think its cheating?. ill have to use them myself for my dog as he started to chase other dogs rather than the lure. we all have are own way off racing are dogs and if it cums down to wearing blinkers to make sure your dog is chasen the lure rather than the dog beside it then so be it. sum people are only in it for the racing and sum are only in it for pure fun but at the end off the day we are all doggy people and its ment to be a day out with are animals and a great days crack and enjoy before we are all back in the feilds doing what are dogs do best. to much bitchen gos on at theses shows and not enough happy faces. start ejoying and less bitchen

leanne

if hes chasing other dogs rather then the lure then surelly that tells you something about the dog

i know what your saying leanne on the other point i made rose should not have run her dogs if she was helping to organise the racing so it give her the edge on what to race against her dogs.some people will do anything to win

Mate you cant really fix a race it's the 1st dog over the line that wins.if her dogs ended up in the final and won then they would have beat the other dogs anyway

• Like 1

yes i know that lurcher330 but its very funny the way things played out .what fun is there for a young lad who wants to race his dog .plus his dog is working and what i was on about is the fun is been taken away from it .more people will not bother going because whats the point .there should 2 races 1 for working dogs and 1 for dogs that don't hunt

leanne

if hes chasing other dogs rather then the lure then surelly that tells you something about the dog

spot on scent there meant to be sighthounds

• Like 1
Guest Leanne23

scent, he was chaseing the lure for a year without fighting on the track then one day he gets picked on in the race and it broke his temper now he wants to fight all the time. now iam going to try out the blinkers to see if it will help in this matter. but at the end off the day as long as he still does what i want him do and works in the feild iam more than happy with that but when it hits the summer and i want him to race at the lurcher shows then i want him to chase wots in front off him and not attack dogs so if it came down to putting blinkers on to get him back on track again then thats what ill do!

leanne

Edited by Leanne23
Guest Leanne23

scent, no i would run with another collie greyhound are the other whippet! he is very bossy with the lure when he gets it he bear huggs it lol and not let any other dog near it but if he is out working he is spot on loves to share lol

leanne

scent, he was chaseing the lure for a year without fighting on the track then one day he gets picked on in the race and it broke his temper now he wants to fight all the time. now iam going to try out the blinkers to see if it will help in this matter. but at the end off the day as long as he still does what i want him do and works in the feild iam more than happy with that but when it hits the summer and i want him to race at the lurcher shows then i want him to chase wots in front off him and not attack dogs so if it came down to putting blinkers on to get him back on track again then thats what ill do!

leanne

In that case, does it always race with a muzzle on?